DL closures in January?

Lucysmom2

Mouseketeer
Hi. We are coming for the DL AfterDark party on the 18th. Does anyone know if HM and IASW will be reopened by then? Any other DL closures? Any other party info? I’m wondering if Fantasmic will have a showing. Thank you!

2017-12-01-006-jpg.286238

Hi. We are coming for the DL AfterDark party on the 18th. Does anyone know if HM and IASW will be reopened by then? Any other DL closures? Any other party info? I’m wondering if Fantasmic will have a showing. Thank you!
IASW will be open. HM will likely not be open.

Haunted Mansion is slated to re-open on the 19th (the next day) based on the operating calendar posted on Disneyland.com. It's not listed on the "After-Hours Attractions" highlights (I don't think that's a complete list, but I would have thought Haunted Mansion is popular enough to include). IaSW Holiday is scheduled to be open through Sunday the 21st and it's listed as one of the highlights for the event. Fantasmic is currently slated to be presented on 18th, but I kind of doubt they'll have a showing just for the event (the event page mentions Tribute Fireworks - Fantasy in the Sky instead).
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/after-dark/

Haunted Mansion is slated to re-open on the 19th (the next day) based on the operating calendar posted on Disneyland.com. It's not listed on the "After-Hours Attractions" highlights (I don't think that's a complete list, but I would have thought Haunted Mansion is popular enough to include). IaSW Holiday is scheduled to be open through Sunday the 21st and it's listed as one of the highlights for the event. Fantasmic is currently slated to be presented on 18th, but I kind of doubt they'll have a showing just for the event (the event page mentions Tribute Fireworks - Fantasy in the Sky instead).
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/after-dark/
F! is playing nightly starting on Jan 8.

It doesn't look like it's showing in February, so I'm guessing that it's showing nightly in January to make up for not showing in February (and maybe longer, who knows)
Not sure how showing it more in January makes up anything to the guests coming in February if it isn't showing.

Maybe it's just not on the schedule yet. They have been pretty slow to load entertainment times.

I think it makes sense that it's running nightly in January if there's no parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter