DL Autograph Books

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have an autograph book that has spots for signature AND pictures?

If you do, could you post a picture of what the front and inside look like? I would love to see one.

Thanks!

I can't post a picture, but ours is pink and says "Photos and Autographs" on the front, with pictures of The Little Mermaid, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty (I think). On the back are Cinderella, Belle, and Jasmine and the words "Disney's Princesses". We got it a couple of years ago, but I know they still carry something similar.

Yes. we have the gold 50th one. I love it, because it's more of a keepsake, than just the plain ol autographs. I don't have pics in my son's yet, but if I can locate it, I'll go take a pic :)

ETA: I found it! LOL It was 12.50 and came with the gold pen, although in person the writing is pretty light, I think I'll use a darker pen next time.

232487133_bcc02dc7ed_m.jpg

232487029_ea56710449.jpg

VERY, VERY cute!!! Thank you for sharing. I am going to get one for each of my kids when we get to the park. I think it will be a neat keepsake especially since you can slide the pictures of the characters in right next to their autograph.

(Thanks for the tip on the pen - I will bring a Sharpie pen with me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter