• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL ap family going to wdw advice???

hayesmama

Earning My Ears
Happy almost new year everyone!

We are all heading out to wdw next summer. We have been DL ap holders for the last 3 years. We have dd 7, dd 5, and ds 1. Also travelling with us is my fil and step-mil and her 11 yo grandson. Just wondering if any other families or DL ap families who have been to wdw have any advice for me. We will be there for 7 days at the campground in the motorhome. Should I buy 6 or 7 day park hopper pluses?? I understand the large scale difference between the two parks, but how much will I really be able to see??? I have lived one hour from DL my whole life and to be quite honest, other than Magic Mountain or Knott's, I haven't been to any other amusement parks. I'm afraid I will be overwhelmed. Thanks a bunch ahead of time and Happy New Year!!!!

Hayesmama
wife to Pumbaaboy
Can't wait to go to WDW

I'd go with no more than a 6 day because there is enough at Fort Wilderness to keep you busy for the extra time!

I've never been to DL but I do know that WDW can be overwhelming! Just keep reading and posting and you'll get lots of info!!

You may want to post on the camping board, too, to get info about FW.

Have fun planning!

Disnee Dad Says...........................Start getting educated, you will be overwhelmed. WDW is like 47 square miles. Disneyland fits inside the lake at the World Show Case at EPCOT! I would get a five day park hopper, you won't have time for the plus! Two days in parks, one day rest, two days in parks, one days rest, last day in parks. This is what we did on our first trip and it worked great!
I've been to DL probably 7 times, but this will be different. I studied for a year before our first trip and knew everything, including the size of WDW. It still blew me away, that it was a ten minutes bus ride and ten minutes ferry to get to MK, and we stayed on site!
Be prepared to be blown away with what you see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter