Dj

We had DJ Chuck for our wedding in December and absolutely loved him!!! He was awesome, everyone was really impressed with him. He has a great personality and did a great job reading our crowd. I would highly, highly recommend him!!! I actually called him myself because I wanted to pick our DJ and get an idea of personality ahead of time. I would contact him and anyone else you are interested to see who fits your personality and style best! Good luck

Ashley, thank you so much for the kind words! I had a blast with you and your family. :)

Actually- in my humble opinion... you can't go wrong with any of the Disney DJs. I think we all take our jobs of "making magic" very seriously. Have fun planning your big day!

We had Steve Dunlap and can't recommend him enough! We wanted someone who was very interactive and got everyone out dancing. We requested several group dance songs (e.g. thriller, the cupid shuffle, etc.) and other interactive type songs. He broke down the songs and taught everyone the dances -- it was perfect for our small wedding size (about 50 people)! Our guests are still talking about how great he was.

Scott Messina was awesome, played something that's everyone, all ages, could relate to and took request. He played a special Arabic song for my FIL's side of the family who ism Arabic and usually always has traditional Arabic weddings. Helped make their culture mesh with all the others there.

DJ Scooter hands down is the best DJ ever!!! My guests are still talking about how amazing he was!

We had Steve Dunlap and can't recommend him enough! We wanted someone who was very interactive and got everyone out dancing. We requested several group dance songs (e.g. thriller, the cupid shuffle, etc.) and other interactive type songs. He broke down the songs and taught everyone the dances -- it was perfect for our small wedding size (about 50 people)! Our guests are still talking about how great he was.
DJ Steve Dunlap Thank you so much for everything and letting me DJ your wedding! I love DJing and it was great being your DJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!