DIY Dining Like Disney June Exercise Challenge

745 final minutes - horses, walking, qigong

3755/2500

Thanks for a fun month, sophy1996! The recipe I most want to try is Olivia's Key Lime pie, and I will make it just as soon as key limes or key lime juice can be found around here. Strange thing to not be able to find. Either a lot of people are making key lime pie in our area or there is a supply chain issue.

Also, DD and I are absolutely making the Woody's Lunchbox tarts. Looks easy enough!

Last edited:
Congratulations to lilkimmyk on reaching Pink, piglet1979 on reaching Red, and DRussell88 on reaching Gourmet Green!

party:

As I was browsing the Internet, I found some yummy-sounding salad recipes from The Animal Kingdom Lodge. Here's a recipe for Watermelon & Tomato Salad from Boma, here's a recipe for Avocado, Papaya, and Grapefruit Salad from Boma, and here's a recipe for Tomato, Red Onion, and Cucumber Salad from Jiko.
THANK YOU for these recipes!!!!!!! I adore the Avocado, Papaya, and Grapefruit salad from Boma! SOOOOOOO yummy.

THANK YOU for these recipes!!!!!!! I adore the Avocado, Papaya, and Grapefruit salad from Boma! SOOOOOOO yummy.

@sophy1996 - thanks for a terrific month!! I will definitely be bookmarking this thread for all the recipes. :mickeybar

100% agree on a great June! I printed or copy/paste into Word and printed them. I have a special binder for DISNEY or special holiday recipes.

Thank you all for the kind words.

I didn't find it until halfway through the month, but the AllEars website has a huge list of recipes from Disney restaurants. If you have a favorite Disney dish, it's a good bet that the recipe is on AllEars.

Onward to July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!