Divas do NorCal!!

So, those confirmed to be still interested are:
Michele/kaoden39
Kerri/pixiewings71
Becci/cccdisney

I skimmed back briefly and from what I could tell Jazz, Kelly, and Mary Jo all bowed out for various reasons.

Tina, are you still interested?
Chris?
Jen?
Janelle?
Wendy?
Stacie(rita)?
Cheryl?
Deb?
Cristabel?
Anyone else I missed or who hasn't posted yet, but is thinking about it?? Post now or forever hold your peace. ;)

Once upon a time July 30th - Aug. 1st seemed to work nicely for almost everyone. Is that still the case with those interested?

Also I noticed the Disney Family Museum mentioned a couple times. I think that's a great way to tie this mini meet in with everyone's love of Disney.
A museum trip, then walk around Fisherman's wharf and grab a nice lunch, a Ghirardelli sundae, then later a nice dinner, maybe a fun bar for drinks?? (I saw a blues club listed), etc.
That sounds like a great meet to me!! :cool1:
And if anyone is staying the night, and sharing a room, those doing so can meet for a nice leisurely brunch and some shopping the next day.

Um yeah, so much for me not butting in. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
Just throwing ideas out. That would be a nice weekend for me, but whatever y'all decide on, I do hope it all comes together. :wizard:

I think that Jazz was having problem with dates working for her. I will ask if she is interested.

I think that Jazz was having problem with dates working for her. I will ask if she is interested.

Ah, I see. Sounds good. I know what a pain in the butt dates can be, so I will steer clear and wide of that!!!! :rolleyes1
Although sometimes with a mini meet you just have to bite the bullet and pick dates, and hope that mostly everyone can make it happen, kwim? :confused3
And if it goes well, then perhaps it will be the start of many more mini meets in NorCal to come. :)

I could be talked into the WDFM. But it'd probably be a 1 day thing for me if I still do this. I just can't get anybody else to go with me and I'm dying to go. :rotfl:

I could be talked into the WDFM. But it'd probably be a 1 day thing for me if I still do this. I just can't get anybody else to go with me and I'm dying to go. :rotfl:

It does sound fun! I WISH I could find a way to get to SF to meet with everyone, but it's too far for me so there's no way.

Hopefully we'll get more posts from everyone. Even if it was just a one day thing, it sounds fun. You can fit a lot into one day. And maybe some will want to stay over night.

Here's hoping more ladies show up. :wizard:

Well if we keep the thread active it should attract more people.

Yay!! I am in. We can have one when our kids play in the Armijo Band review.:goodvibes

Absolutely!!!! :) SO funny that the kids have been in band for 2 years now and we still have not met up. LOL

I am not available June 20-26, we will be in Vegas then (Beth, I will miss the Diva Vegas trip, wanna meet up anyway?) or July 3-11 due to family things and Cass' 14th bday.....I can't believe my girls are getting so old....... :( The girls will be visiting their big sis in ID for most of July so I may be able to do something while they are gone, it just depends on what, where and when. I'll just keep an eye out here and see what works out for me. :)

Well if we keep the thread active it should attract more people.
Hopefully. Or we may just end up talking to ourselves. :rotfl:

Absolutely!!!! :) SO funny that the kids have been in band for 2 years now and we still have not met up. LOL

I am not available June 20-26, we will be in Vegas then (Beth, I will miss the Diva Vegas trip, wanna meet up anyway?) or July 3-11 due to family things and Cass' 14th bday.....I can't believe my girls are getting so old....... :( The girls will be visiting their big sis in ID for most of July so I may be able to do something while they are gone, it just depends on what, where and when. I'll just keep an eye out here and see what works out for me. :)

Kerri, I'd love to meet up with you in June! That week you are here we are supposed to be in CA though. However that is all hinging on what sort of deal we can get on a mini van rental, so it might not happen.
If I am still in town, then definitely I'd love to meet up for lunch or something. I'll let you know as soon as I found out for sure what our plans are. :)

Okay, so July works for you as well for the NorCal meet. What about specifically July 30 through Aug. 1st?

I know. I have birthdays in July so I understand completely. Scotty my DH races bicycles and I honestly don't know what days he races. For the most part I am open.

Kerri, I'd love to meet up with you in June! That week you are here we are supposed to be in CA though. However that is all hinging on what sort of deal we can get on a mini van rental, so it might not happen.
If I am still in town, then definitely I'd love to meet up for lunch or something. I'll let you know as soon as I found out for sure what our plans are. :)

Okay, so July works for you as well for the NorCal meet. What about specifically July 30 through Aug. 1st?

Well if we end up talking to ourselves at least we will enjoy the company.:rotfl:

Beth, the fates are so against us ever meeting! LOL So funny, I really hope you get your trip!! :)
As for that specific weekend I'm not sure....I may be driving to Winnemucca to pick up the girls. It depends on when DD10 goes back to school......

I know. I have birthdays in July so I understand completely. Scotty my DH races bicycles and I honestly don't know what days he races. For the most part I am open.

Well if we end up talking to ourselves at least we will enjoy the company.:rotfl:

:thumbsup2 We will meet before that...I hope! With the marching band stuff......

Beth, the fates are so against us ever meeting! LOL So funny, I really hope you get your trip!! :)
As for that specific weekend I'm not sure....I may be driving to Winnemucca to pick up the girls. It depends on when DD10 goes back to school......

I know!! It's nuts. But I'm sure we'll meet sometime. I'll let you know if I'll be in town then or not. Chances are we will be, because rental cars are looking pretty pricey right now. :rolleyes:

Let us know when you find out about that weekend. Hopefully it's one that works for most of the ladies. :wizard:

Oh, and I noticed your signature comment. We are in the same boat! We won't be back to DL until late 2011, or most likely 2012. :sad2: Makes me sad!!! But at least there will be lots of new fun stuff to check out by then. :yay:

I know!! It's nuts. But I'm sure we'll meet sometime. I'll let you know if I'll be in town then or not. Chances are we will be, because rental cars are looking pretty pricey right now. :rolleyes:

Let us know when you find out about that weekend. Hopefully it's one that works for most of the ladies. :wizard:

Oh, and I noticed your signature comment. We are in the same boat! We won't be back to DL until late 2011, or most likely 2012. :sad2: Makes me sad!!! But at least there will be lots of new fun stuff to check out by then. :yay:

I am sort of in the same boat. With my kids at the ages they are I think this may be about the last family trip. I will be going by myself, well without them but that isn't quite the same.

Hey girls!
My schedule has been so crazy lately. I'm still interested in meeting up, so I'll keep checking back to see how plans are shaping up. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Thanks for posting Tina. :)

Well, I sent out some PMs to those who'd posted here to see if they are still interested or not. So hopefully we'll see some action soon. :thumbsup2

So far those still interested for July 30 through Aug. 1st are:
Michele/kaoden39
Kerri/pixiewings71
Becci/cccdisney
Tina/Billyfan
Jazz/Belle Ella

And the definite no's are:
Mary Jo
Kelly
Cristabel

Still waiting to hear from:
Chris
Jen
Janelle
Wendy
Stacie(rita)
Cheryl
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter