Distance to rainforest Cafe

About 5 minutes - it might be more if you are leaving the same time as everyone else and so in the crowds. Its at the far end of Disney Village

Thanks for asking this question...

We were wondering about Laundry club members, if they honor the club card. We should be about there for a perk I think a 50.00 credit, and were thinking about using it for lunch one day, and if we can use the club card for front of the line? We have used it all over the US just not sure about internationally...

Thanks for asking this question...

We were wondering about Laundry club members, if they honor the club card. We should be about there for a perk I think a 50.00 credit, and were thinking about using it for lunch one day, and if we can use the club card for front of the line? We have used it all over the US just not sure about internationally...

I doubt it, reward programs like this are usually on available in USA not international locations. I would check with Laudrys before you travel so that you dont turn up at Rainforest Cafe in Disneyland Paris and get refused and have not planned an alternative payment method

I doubt it, reward programs like this are usually on available in USA not international locations. I would check with Laudrys before you travel so that you dont turn up at Rainforest Cafe in Disneyland Paris and get refused and have not planned an alternative payment method

Thanks so much... We have already budgeted for lunch here, so really just wondering... I am going to ask when we are there, and will let everyone know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter