Distance from Sci-Fi drive in to Fantasmic theater?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how long it would typically take to walk (at an average pace) from Sci-fi drive in to Fantasmic? We want to make dinner reservations there but also make sure we can get to Fantasmic at least a half hour before it starts....and naturally, they're on opposite ends of the park basically!

Roughly 10 minutes - it's beyond the Tower of Terror so there's a bit of a walk around to get to the stage. I'd figure 15 for scheduling purposes.

I’m thinking maybe allow 10-15 minutes. It will obviously be somewhat dependent on crowd levels. Do you have a dinning package/FP or are you doing standby?

No dining package, but we plan on doing a FP for it. I've been told that a half hour early is good if you have one

No dining package, but we plan on doing a FP for it. I've been told that a half hour early is good if you have one
Yes. That should be fine with a FP. If you were doing standby you would have needed to be a bit earlier. Was just checking. Enjoy! F! is one of my favorite nighttime shows.

45 min ahead of showtime is preferred for best choice in seating whether you're doing standby, FP, or dining package. But you'll be fine 30 min prior.

If you want a front row seat then I'd aim for the 45 min ahead

Keep in mind that all the seats are good seats. Possible exception the first half dozen or so rows. You stand a good chance of getting damp to wet in those rows from the overspray from the water screens. Might be nice cooling effect in the summer, not so much in the cooler/colder months.

Can anyone tell me how long it would typically take to walk (at an average pace) from Sci-fi drive in to Fantasmic? We want to make dinner reservations there but also make sure we can get to Fantasmic at least a half hour before it starts....and naturally, they're on opposite ends of the park basically!

Did you know you can put these two places in the MDE app and it will tell you how long it will take to walk and show you route? I just learned this the other day.

@KimBean no I did not, good to know! I haven't downloaded the app yet, just been using the website on my computer- can you do it on there too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter