disposable mattress pad question-HELP

josh0208

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to finalize my purchases before heading to Disney in April. DS6 still has "accidents" when sleeping. He where Goodnites and they actually leak. We get him up in the middle of the night and he still wets. The doctor is monitoring him before taking any further action.

Here's my question...

We are renting a 3 bedroom pool home. DS6 and DS4 have the choice of having their own room or sleeping together. I would like to buy some disposable waterproof pads to take with us. Due to luggage weight issues, I don't want to bring our regular pads. I've been doing a lot of searching on the internet and found Tuckables. They look like something that would be perfect except for the fact that they look like they are made for twin size beds. Both rooms have full size beds.

Any suggestions on what to do? What has others done? Do you have a recommendation for a brand or style. I'm figuring large and super absorbent. The house has a laundry room but I'd like to avoid doing laudry every night.

Help!!! :eek:

Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter