Disocvery Cove Vacation Package vs Booking Directly

palciparum

Earning My Ears
Hi
I am looking to book 5 nights.

Discovery Cove tickets will provide me with entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica.

When I book directly with Official partner Hotel say Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld for 5 nights, it is still cheaper than booking through Discovery Cove Package with 5th night free!

Discovery Cove tickets are not discounted through the vacation package but from under cover tourist or other party can get up to $45 discount on 3 tickets.

So what's the advantage of booking through Discovery Cove Vacation Package as booking directly through Official Hotel Partner still provides Free Quick Queue, Free Rescue Tour, Free Shuttle, Priority Entry, 10% Off dining and 10% off merchandise and is cheaper despite not receiving 5th night free?

http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...GI/en_US/pdf/en_ORLSEGI_SeaWorld_Benefits.pdf

I won't get Free Signature Show Seating, Free Souvenir and Pointe Orlando Coupon Book.

Am I missing something or calculating wrong?

Also I saw no Official Hotel Partner provides free shuttle to Discovery Cove. I am told by Discovery Cove Vacation Package customer service that Discovery Cove provides free shuttle service and they pick you up at hotel. Is that true? How does it work?

Will appreciate input from forum members.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I've been wondering the same thing. My trip was cheaper to book the room and tickets separately also. Quite a bit less actually for our dates.

While I haven't been in a partner hotel since a few years ago, but the first time we used the shuttle, and it was fine going, we had a hard time finding it to get back. I'd say, drive or use taxi/uber, etc. As with any park, I always compare bundled and not for the best deal. Most of the time, not bundling is better, but once in awhile, the Sea World packages are a better deal. For us, each time we stayed at a partner hotel, I booked separately, as we had annual passes. I do the same with Disney and Universal. With Disney, I use military tickets and room only, Universal, I book room only from Loews website, and have annual passes.

I agree with you, unless it's cheaper to bundle, don't. And you can definitely find tickets at a discount.

I have this exact same question. Can anyone confirm that these can be booked separate and still get most of the benefits? Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter