Disneyworld playsets at Target

mar3990

<font color=FF99FF>Loves Disney World and softball
I was at Target this evening and their toys that were on clearance are now 50% off the original price and the WDW playset is $14.90. An added bonus is the Xmas stuff was 75% off.

Not one to be found around here! I had a DISer actually send me one. Where are you from?

fblueanisparkles.gif

<font size=2><font color=red>
Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</font>
Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders</font>
<font size=2><font color=green>HAPPY <font color=red>HOLIDAYS<font color=red>!
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on! Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

I got one today for $14.90 also. I looked and looked and couldn't find one. Then when I got to the cash register, one was there next to the candy, etc., apparently abandoned. I had resisted buying this but couldn't pass up half price -- just wish they had had Dumbo and Peter Pan also. My youngest son and I will both celebrate our birthdays (same day!) right after our next Disney trip, so I'll put it away until then. I'm not sure which of us this gift is for though(smile).

My daughter got one (we got it at Sam's Club) and I have been playing with it just as much as she has! It came with Peter Pan, Dumbo, teacups and train station. All of the pieces are so cute! What an entertaining toy! Well worth it!

Have fun!

Tigger's Pal :)

What's this Disney World Playset? What's in it, etc., and how old is it suitable for?

thx

sPaGs.

djali.gif

It is a playset for 5+ year olds and it has Cinderella's Castle, Carousel, train track with train, parade floats, Peter Pan's ride, Dumbo's ride, the train station, and the teacup ride. Everything moves and twirls and it also comes with little characters to put in the rides. Oh yeah, it also has Splash Mountain. It is really, really cool. It was my DD's favorite present. I can't remember what we paid for it in October, but they are on sale now.

Tigger's Pal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!