Disneyworld & 16th Birthday

Laurie75M

Earning My Ears
I am not sure where the best place is to post this.

We are going back to WDW end of November/beginning of December because we want to see the Christmas decorations and go the Mickey Christmas party. During our time there our oldest daughter will be turning 16. We are doing one of the room packages where they decorate and leave a cake. I have a reservation for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Any other things you can think of that we should do to make the day extra special for her?

I know you're doing a package with a cake being delivered to your room, but we've always been big fans of having a custom cake delivered to one of our meals. It's especially cool when it's a big birthday, because a chunk of the dining room sees it and everyone oooooo's and ahhhhhh's over it as it travels to your table. You won't be able to do it at CRT, but if you have any meals at places where you can get one, it's a very cool thing. It doesn't happen all of the time, but we've had a few cases where part of the restaurant sang happy birthday along with us. My friend did something similar for her eldest when she turned 16...dinner at 'Ohana with a big custom cake.

My daughter will be turning 17 while we are at WDW this summer. I looked into cake options, but while gorgeous they are pricey so I decided to do experiences instead. She is a dessert kid so she'll get great desserts the entire trip! :-)

The night before her birthday we will have dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe, followed by a Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise. Her birthday has a slow start with a late morning breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (one of her favorites), a lazy early afternoon around the pool, and then a full day and night in the Magic Kingdom including dinner at BOG and Disney After Hours that night. Dd is looking forward to all you can eat Mickey Bars on her birthday!

That is a good idea. For her bday dinner that night she chose Planet Hollywood. I have a feeling most of her bday is going to be running from park to park because we told her she can call the plans for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter