Disneystore

disneyscot

Earning My Ears
I have just been looking at Disneystore.com.
We are coming over in the Spring and I would love to know the best place to find the fabulous bedding.
I would prefer to see it first rather than buy on the internet but I really want to buy everything for my 6 year old daughter's new bedroom.( She adores the Disney Princesses)
Where would be the best store on property?
Many thanks

There is a Disney Home store at Downtown Disney Marketplace, and I think this is probably the only place on property that would sell a whole bedroom set. However, they don't carry the same lines that disneystore.com has - the parks merchandise is totally separate from the Disney Store, so they may not have the same sets. I don't know if there is a Disney Store in the Orlando area that has home products, but there may be (perhaps a native knows)? Otherwise, you may want to call WDW Merchandising - their phone number is 407-363-6200, or you could try email at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com - and ask if they have what you are looking for on-property. They may be able to tell you where to find it, or if you will have to order it online from Disneystore.com.

Mur!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter