Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I wanted to share some more pictures of the view from our studio, with the large balcony. This was BCV room 431. I loved the location, it was close to the laundry room and the elevator. This room also had the coldest AC, we came back from the parks night one and our AC was set to 62, I was freezing until it warmed up a bit.

IMG_8761.jpgIMG_8762.jpgIMG_8810.jpgIMG_8811.jpgIMG_8812.jpgIMG_8832.jpeg

I get to go back to Yacht Club in May....well actually, our first stay at yacht Club...We've always stayed at BC, but YC was $200 cheaper, so we decided to try it out! We are so excited because I got a pin that saved us $1,000 and made it possible for us to go! Just wanted to share! :)

Hey, long time no see!

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

We like both the Beach & Yacht Club equally and will stay at either happily, and choose which ever one is more economical.

Congrats on your savings!

:cool1:

We had a troubling experience with bell services.

We had bags sent over to YC from OKW (1 suitcase) and POP (1 small suitcase and backpack), 2 claim checks.

We normally collect our bags ourselves and bring them to the room, but we had spent the morning and early afternoon at Animal Kingdom and then had gone to Stormalong Bay while waiting for our room to be ready so we opted to have bell services deliver our bags.

It didn't take long for the CM to come along with the bags. Unfortunately, he proceeded to bring the WRONG bags into the room! The one from OKW was there, but the other two bags were a sparkly pink backpack and small black suitcase, neither of them ours.

Mark decided to go ALL the way back to the lobby (our room was far away)with the CM to retrieve the correct bags.

On the upside, that gave me the opportunity to take oodles and oodles of photos of the room without bags or husbands spoiling the shots!

::yes::
Wow, this really is troubling! I had something very similar happen during my YC stay 2/3 months ago. I transferred resorts from Poly and brought my own bags with me. When I got back from the parks that night I saw 4 red suitcases with DME tags on them delivered to my room. I called Bell Services immediately. I also felt really bad for the family missing luggage! I wasn't in my room for HOURS so who knows how long the suitcases had been sitting there?!

I think I mentioned that I gave my bags to BC Bell Services to hold on my check out day in August. When I went to retrieve them, I was given someone else’s bags.

I always take a photo of my suitcases before I leave my house, so I was able to show them what to look for. They did eventually bring out the right bags.

We have to collect our luggage ourselves even when using Magical Express as we are international travelers but after reading all the baggage problems on here I guess I’m glad we do! That’s pretty bad that Bell Services are getting it wrong so often😱

Hello Dee! Can you please add me to the list, we are returning 4/18-4/25 Beach Club, Club Level, following cruise on Fantasy! Absolute dream trip and cannot wait!! Thank you all the work you do keeping up this amazing board! Everyone here is helpful😊

What was your room number? Do you happen to have a picture of the view?

It was 3226. I didn’t take a picture of the view. :(. It was mostly trees. If we looked to the right, it was rooftops.

Our room was booked as a standard view. We requested and got a two queen room with a daybed.

Hi! You can add me, hubby, dd to the guest list for April 19-25 YC WV. We haven't been to DW since 2017 for my 40th. This time we'll be celebrating our 13th anniversary there and my husband's 50th! We're excited to be able to stroll around Epcot and the BW. Last time we stayed at the poly and wished were were closer to Epcot. Can't wait! Hoping to dodge love bugs too 😉. DD hates bugs.

I debated about whether I would write a report for my recent quickie trip, especially since I have enough trouble keeping up here, but if you take a trip and don't write about it, did it really happen? The answer of course, is yes, but...

I enjoy sharing the pictures and details of my experiences so would love to have some virtual companions on the journey.

You can find the tale (in process) here:

It's Complicated!

:woohoo:

I booked my first BCV stay for this July in a studio As they were cheaper than a water view room at BC. I have stayed at YC and BWV before. Is there a good room request to make? Anything to avoid like a maintenance view room lol? Seeing fireworks from Epcot or HS would be nice, but is not a must. TIA.

I booked my first BCV stay for this July in a studio As they were cheaper than a water view room at BC. I have stayed at YC and BWV before. Is there a good room request to make? Anything to avoid like a maintenance view room lol? Seeing fireworks from Epcot or HS would be nice, but is not a must. TIA.
What is a “ Maintenance View” room?
There are no special view rooms at the Villas. Certainly not like Water View rooms. The Villas were built behind the BC in the former CM parking lot.
We request near elevator.

Hi, please add me to the guest list for September 2020! Booked in for a 7 day stay with 3 friends. I'm in Orlando for three weeks in May, staying off-site, but we found such a good deal for around my birthday in September with free dining that I couldn't help but book a second transatlantic trip in one year. It'll be our first time staying onsite for me and my regular travel buddy, and a first trip to WDW in general for our other two friends! We're all massive Star Wars fans so are planning on spending most of our time in Batuu!

In-Room Dining Menu, October 2019 Room Service & Special Dining
You know Dee, when you are on the cruise ship, most of this room service menu is free (of course you paid for it with the price of the cruise but the way the room prices are going, it's almost cheaper in the long run to spend your vacation on the high seas instead of at the world).

So I have a quick question about the cabanas! How long is the half day? From pool open to......?
Additionally can I rent for a half day on the day of check out?

So I have a quick question about the cabanas! How long is the half day? From pool open to......?
Additionally can I rent for a half day on the day of check out?

I don't think I have specifically addressed whether you can book the cabana on your checkout day, because I don't know the answer, BUT I would be very surprised if you were told no. We have always been told that you are a guest of the resort until midnight on your checkout day, that you are welcome to use the pool and other amenities, so I would assume you are able to rent a cabana on your last day.

:fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts