Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Beach Club coffee makers:

If you stayed at the Beach Club in 2019, could you post whether you had the Cuisinart Coffee pod machine or a Keurig.

Bonus if you have the room number but not essential. Still want to hear from you if you have already posted this info.

:thanks:

Last edited:
We were at Stormalong Bay a few weeks ago. The CM walking around taking food/drink orders gave us a menu and mentioned two things not on the kids menu.... I’m nearly certain one of them was a hot dog. Note I’m not totally sure so don’t take that as 100% fact, but I’m pretty sure!
Ok thank you, fingers crossed!! We don’t want to have to walk to Boardwalk or Swan & Dolphin every afternoon to grab a meal for him!

Just got back a couple of week's ago for our 2nd stay at YC (stayed there last year as well). I was worried that our incredible experience there could never be matched and we would be a bit disappointed this time, well that was not the case at all! It was another amazing stay. We spent 10 nights in a garden view room that ended up overlooking the quiet pool. Wasn't my 1st choice view, but that didn't even matter. I'm not that hung on views in general.

Staff were all amazing, including being very helpful and accommodating when I needed to add some nights as backup and ultimately checking out a day early due to hurricane Dorian.

We spent a full day on resort with a 7am guided bass fishing tour which was amazing and then rented a cabana by the pool for the day before enjoying a great meal at Yachtsman. It was the best resort day ever!

I was so impressed, I booked the bounce back again, although this time I am going to try the Beach Club side. I'm hoping that I will be just as impressed with that side of the resort as Yacht Club

Glad you enjoyed your trip!

This is OT for this thread but we did the 7am fishing excursion on Bay Lake in July and it was a highlight of our trip as well. Can’t wait to try it someday from the Epcot resorts. Such a fun/different way to start a WDW morning.

If you stayed at the Beach Club in 2019, could you post whether you had the Cuisinart Coffee pod machine or a Keurig.

Bonus if you have the room number but not essential. Still want to hear from you if you have already posted this info.

Fun fact: this is the coffee machine that Dee installed in her car so she is never too far from her beloved beans.

348220.jpg

August- GV We had a Keurig.

We are visiting BC in August of 2020 for a week long stay. We've stayed at YC before and always have gotten a room with a daybed which made life a ton easier. I don't know much about BC, we've booked a water/pool view because that's what was available for our package. Is it possible to get both a balcony and a day bed in this category?

We were at Stormalong Bay a few weeks ago. The CM walking around taking food/drink orders gave us a menu and mentioned two things not on the kids menu.... I’m nearly certain one of them was a hot dog. Note I’m not totally sure so don’t take that as 100% fact, but I’m pretty sure!
.....I love how the chicken tenders and fries come in a cute little green bucket!

....oh, that must be recent...we were there in July and food was still available....
The permanent location was still open in July; that's why the full menu was available. That location is now being refurbished, so B&C is operating from a temporary location, till about December. That temp location only serves ice cream.

Okay, finally caught up again. We were at BC Aug30-Sep6 for Dorian. We originally were supposed to check out the 5th, but they called on Sunday the 1st about my request to extend a day (still unsure at that time what Dorian would do). We had a wonderful stay in1575 (GV). 2 queens and a daybed. Regular tub and setup for bathroom with sinks outside the door from the tub (double sinks). I don’t have pictures of the room (bell services was 30 seconds behind me). But I do have a few photos of the view from the patio. We faced the volleyball court & SAB. We saw Goofy and Donald in the lobby a couple of afternoons (they even joined a small soccer game) and got a picture with them. If you look closely at one of the photos, you can see what my sister named “The Sunday Bunnies”.8A75C5F9-50A2-45A0-840F-D4489DB4DA65.jpeg22BE74D5-FA22-4AEE-B354-ABBB6512C24E.jpeg80F57A03-7B74-4524-85F3-F640AF58B7AD.jpegE0918297-9BF6-4103-B83B-88E5BA33D29E.jpeg

Does anyone know what floor they are currently working on at Beach Club? I read they are doing updates and was curious to their progress. Thx

Thoughts appreciated. We have a BOG at 8:55am reservation. We are staying at Beach Club and the park opens at 7 am I believe for resort guests. We are not early risers and have plans to head to the bus at 7:45 ish. Would it be wiser to walk to YC bus stop st that time in the morning? Trip is over Columbus Day weekend. Thx

Dee, I don’t think I ever asked to be added to the Be Our Guest list! Had to reschedule our Labor Day trip and couldn’t find a continuous stay, so have to “settle” for a split stay at our 2 favorite resorts. :) We will be at the YC from 10/11-10/12 following 2 nights at the Poly. Now to rearrange our plans to add in more resort time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!