Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi all, does anyone have any experience of how the Skyliner opening has affected the World Showcase entrance to Epcot? Do people coming from the Skyliner now share the small entrance that Crescent Lake guests use? If so, how are the crowds?

Thanks for that! I thought I was going crazy... It did occur to me that they could be doing testing but then I thought that midnight is awfully late to be shooting off loud fireworks!
It’s been going on the whole two weeks we have been here. It’s really getting to me as it wakes me every time.

It looks like you booked a Standard view, so considering that, your room location was not bad.

Are you a frequent Disney guest or do you have a Disney Company connection? With your turn down service and chocolates, it appears that you may have been tagged as a VIP. Normally, they only are automatically provided to suites or Club Level rooms.

No complaints here! It was just a long walk. I never though of myself as a "frequent" guest (no company connections) but then I add up our trips and I guess I am! Our annual family trips are to Disney (#6 is this April) and this was our second mother/daughter trip. Third mother/daughter is in the works. It's just so convenient, fun, and magical. :)

Thanks for the review. What do you mean by “full-sized toiletries”? We had the ones we could take when we were there in August.
The elevator voices cracked us up too. My daughter said Minnie sounded depressed. 😂 Goofy was a bit too enthusiastic early in the morning.
I should have said "travel size". They were in the smallish bottles, not the large bottles attached to the bathroom wall.

How is early November for pool weather? I’m determined to get some SAB time in at all costs. Last year we went in late October and had a nice pool day at the Poly but is Veterans Day more iffy with the temps?
Hi! We’ve been over Veteran’s Day weekend 6 or 7 times and have swam every single time! I’m sure some days were cooler than others but we’ve never thought it too cold to lounge around at Stormalong Bay!

Hi! We’ve been over Veteran’s Day weekend 6 or 7 times and have swam every single time! I’m sure some days were cooler than others but we’ve never thought it too cold to lounge around at Stormalong Bay!

Nice!! All I can think about is food and that pool lol.

26 days until we're married and 27 under our check-in at Yacht Club in a waterview room (after not much sleep 😴)!!!! I know this isn't a countdown thread but I'm too excited.. My fiance and I have started private dance lessons for our first dance and are surprising our entire family (including parents) with a choreographed dance! We're also going to do a bubble send off at the end of the night, with "I See The Light" from Tangled playing. Gotta throw in some Disney magic 😉

Dee - Thank you for creating and keeping up such a wonderful thread!! It helps me maintain my excitement for our honeymoon and sanity during wedding planning! And thank you to all who contribute and keep us updated on all things YC/BC. pixiedust:

This cabana is heavenly. This trip so far has been fabulous. Just waiting for the nice server to come back with my bourbon drink and absolute relaxation will have been achieved. This even makes up for having to hang all my laundry around my room because the only available dryer in the villas was broken.

There is such a difference in atmosphere between the Poly and the Beach Club, I instantly felt relaxed and at home the moment we entered the lobby.

Hi all, does anyone have any experience of how the Skyliner opening has affected the World Showcase entrance to Epcot? Do people coming from the Skyliner now share the small entrance that Crescent Lake guests use? If so, how are the crowds?

We are wondering the same thing. We will be there after Thanksgiving and looking forward to riding the skyliner.

This will be my first trip during the Christmas holidays and am looking forward to seeing the Beach Club lobby all decorated. 🎄

We have walked into Epcot a couple times and the additional bag checks have been able to keep up with the increased traffic, no wait at all with no bags and no issues at the tapstyles. The real test will be tonight when we go in for our Illuminations dinner.

FYI SAB is open 9am-10pm today, will see if the hours change at all tomorrow.

We have walked into Epcot a couple times and the additional bag checks have been able to keep up with the increased traffic, no wait at all with no bags and no issues at the tapstyles. The real test will be tonight when we go in for our Illuminations dinner.

Please keep us posted if you can. I’ve been playing Taps for the IG ever since they announced the gondolas, and that was before I booked BC. Been really anxious to see how it affects rope drop in particular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter