Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

@Scott MC

Oatmeal available in BC Marketplace in the am, $3.99

Grits, also.

🥣

ETA: Late to the party. Somehow I missed all the responses on the previous page, so you already had your answer.

:sad2:

Last edited:

We are here now for the last night of our trip. We had 4 nights booked at BWI and 4 at BLT, but ended up needing to add a night to our trip late in the planning phase. The kids asked for Beach Club so that’s what I booked. We ended up getting upgraded to club level! We have a beautiful garden view room that looks like it will have a nice view of Epcot fireworks. This is our first time ever doing club level and we are loving it. We have the Star Wars dessert party booked tonight and the kids are asking to skip it to spend more time at the resort now. :oops:

Yay! So happy for you guys! I can’t wait to hear (I guess “read”) all about it!

Hi, Can I please be added to the list for BC 7th to 13th January. Coming alone for the marathon weekend so if anyone is there and solo, would be good to meet up, even for the middle of the night bus trips to the start lines! Thanks

I see people on the BOG list with dates for 2020 and 2021- Is this just when some people are planning on going- they don't actually have reservations yet?

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Yes, the 2021 dates are just based on future plans. I'll pencil in whatever anyone wants to the list.

Easy to adjust as plans change.

::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts