Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Checking on what looks like recent menu changes at Hurricane Hanna’s. Disney’s site no longer lists a kids menu or the seafood roll. I am wondering if this might just be the menu at the sit down portion of the bar versus the QS menu. Has anyone been this month and seen a kids menu? Thanks!

Checking on what looks like recent menu changes at Hurricane Hanna’s. Disney’s site no longer lists a kids menu or the seafood roll. I am wondering if this might just be the menu at the sit down portion of the bar versus the QS menu. Has anyone been this month and seen a kids menu? Thanks!

If you choose the Lunch menu from the drop down, both are there - kids’ menu and the seafood roll. 🏖

Hi--just booked a 2-bedroom for next June at Beach Club Villas. Woohoo! Does anyone know how far in advance you can book the poolside cabanas? Thanks.

Did you book a package or room only? I called about a week ago to book a two bedroom and wasn’t able. It was unavailable on the website and when I talked to the CM. I was tryyto book a package.

Hi and thank you in advance. I noticed Yacht Club pics have hard wood floors but Beach Club has carpet. Are the Beach Club pics old and there is hardwood floors now?

Hi all! Do all Beach Club rooms have USB charge points now? We were at SSR last year and there were none 🤦‍♀️

Hey there, does anyone know if the shops at BC/YC sell big sizes of whole milk (quart/half gallon/gallon)? DS is going to be 16 months during our upcoming trip and is drinking milk and I was hoping I would be able to pick it up right in the hotel instead of ordering from one of the grocery delivery services.

Thanks!

We just modified our late summer trip to stay at Beach Club Villas (on cash) Aug 27-Sept 1 and Sept 1 for one night at Yacht Club. We were originally staying at Pop for the sole purpose of having quick access to SWGE and F&W via the Skyliner. Our new plans are a little more expensive but I'm so excited to be able to walk to both parks if need be....and it's our first time staying at BC/YC. Now I'm going to go back and read this thread!

Hi all! Do all Beach Club rooms have USB charge points now? We were at SSR last year and there were none 🤦‍♀️
They added quite a few USB charge points to the BC rooms. I think I counted 16 of them, but I could be wrong. There were at least two one each nightstand, more on the desk, and then they had them on each side of the credenza, under the television.

Little irked today by the reservation system as I tried to take advantage of the holiday promo for a resort discount but due what I have experienced as a Disney reservation and website technical problems many times, by the time I got through the discount was unavailable.
This was after 4 hours on hold then getting hung up on.
Then continual busy signal.
Then getting through and being told system was down.
And then lastly getting through, system available but discount not available.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Not sure what good it would do to complain but would have saved a significant amount of money since I have a 5 might stay at AKL followed by a 7 night stay at BC in December.
Was going to upgrade dining plan with some of the savings but no may not be able to.
They really need to get their systems in order to be ready for the days when they release promos and new tickets!

They added quite a few USB charge points to the BC rooms. I think I counted 16 of them, but I could be wrong. There were at least two one each nightstand, more on the desk, and then they had them on each side of the credenza, under the television.
Thank you!

Little irked today by the reservation system as I tried to take advantage of the holiday promo for a resort discount but due what I have experienced as a Disney reservation and website technical problems many times, by the time I got through the discount was unavailable.
Not sure what good it would do to complain but would have saved a significant amount of money since I have a 5 might stay at AKL followed by a 7 night stay at BC in December.
Was going to upgrade dining plan with some of the savings but no may not be able to.
They really need to get their systems in order to be ready for the days when they release promos and new tickets!
Try again later. There are always reports of people who couldn't get the discount when it was first released but were able to get it a week or two later. Good luck. :)

If
i know December is very booked already due to a lot of events, I think your 7 night stay could hurt you- could you try 3 resorts of 4 nights each?

Not sure of your dates, but many dates in December were already very limited before yesterday. I was able to check online yesterday for the second week of December. No AP rates at Y& B that week. Depending on your dates, there might not have been anything available anyway.

Edit: I just checked your dates on the Ge Our Guest list. Looks like you are there Dec 6-13? We are there the 7-14th. I have been looking at Y & B form months. YC has been totally sold out, not 1 room listed for months. Beach Club availability has been becoming more limited the last 6 weeks or so. In fact, they are showing only waterview rooms available now on the website. When a resort is that fully booked, they won’t be discounted. I read there is a huge medical convention that week that has most of Y & B booked. Sorry.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter