Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Page 1480

We changed our May 2020 trip to July, so only going once (unfortunately)
thanks for the add, we are looking at going in 2020. You have me down for both 2019 and 2020. I wish! Lol 😂
We are listed as Aug 5-9 at BCV, but I changed our reservation to Aug 1-5 at YC. Sorry to be late in updating! Thank you for keeping track of all things BC/YC!

Looks like I am trying to give extra vacations to folks. Wish I had the power to make it so!

I'll make the adjustments.

:goodvibes

Last edited:
Page 1481-1482

Yes, both were garden view rooms

4070 had no other soft surfaces (daybed/chair), but there was a desk (with the smaller nesting table underneath, so it could be pulled out and extended a bit) with a desk chair, and a small leather chair with ottoman between the bed/balcony door. Only a shower, no tub, and no connecting door. It was a great room!

2080 was also shower only, with a daybed and a desk/chair combo.

Thanks for the additional information!

::yes::

Hello!

I just need to update my trip dates. Our planned October 2019 trip has been postponed due to a surprise pregnancy. I just got my DVC rental reservations squared away, so we will be at Beach Club Villas (with an extra family member) May 12-21, 2020. 6 nights in a 2 bedroom and 3 in a studio 😊

Adding the extra infant to our party actually gave us a few extra days at my beloved Beach Club. We planned a split stay, to include 3 night in an AKL Savannah view studio, but our party is now too big to fit in an AKL studio 😂.

It has been so long since we’ve been back to the Beach Club, our last stay there was in 2011! If you told me when I left that it would be 8+ years until I would be back I would’ve thought you were crazy. But we took a few detours to the MK resort area. We enjoyed the Poly and the Grand but I’m so excited to be coming back to my first love.

I’m excited to experience Flower and Garden festival, and hoping next May has less rain, oppressive heat, and love bugs than this past May did. But no matter what, I’ll be a happy camper.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'll get your trip on the list.

:cool1:

Been busy the last couple of weeks - but I just went online to do some tentative pricing and was shocked to see so little availability at Yacht Club in August 2020... not sure what I am going to do - move to water view and pay more or try Beach Club. But the full balcony is REALLY important to us. Plus we were not 100% sure we were going at all. I figured I had a ton of time to decide. But now I feel that I have to book regardless - pay the deposit which I guess I can always get back.

Sorry to hear about the limited availability you are finding for YC. Not sure what is going on, unless there is a large conference scheduled for that time.

Let us know if and where you book if you decide to make a reservation. If you are not entirely satisfied, definitely keep looking for openings that work better for your trip!

::yes::

Hi :)

@natebenma can you please change our arrival date from 11/1-11/5 to 10/31-11/5. Thank you :)

Also for anyone that can answer, we're booked @ Yacht Club Club Level Water View - can we put in a request for a Crescent Lake view and what room numbers would those be? Or are those views under a different room category? Thank you! :)

Will do!

Yes, you can certainly request "Crescent Lake View". Suggestions from others have been great.

👍

Thanks for sharing this info.

We wouldn't want any little ones freezing their tails off!

🧜‍♀️

We visited Beach Club for 1st time 6/5-6/13. We loved it. BC has now jumped GF as favorite resort for me. Location could not have been better. We really enjoyed being able to take a short walk in the evening into Epcot for dinner, as well as, the variety of dining options for my family.

Oh, BW Ample Hills Butter Cake is heavenly!!!

Just wanted to share a picture I took of a storm approaching BW while waiting for boat @ lighthouse...View attachment 411530

So glad to hear you had a great time and loved the Beach Club.

Thanks for sharing this stunning picture!

😍

Loved that stormy picture!!! I’ve decided to pack my nice camera and would love to snag sunrise/sunset pics...We have water view YC booked...I asked for higher floor- but some water views look like they would hide the sunset? And I’m guessing the lighthouse is just a fixture- you can’t go in it? Also, was soo excited to see Beaches is open while we are there- raced to book it- had a table at 1:00 on our arrival day- but our first fast pass was in that time frame- so looked at other days..now nothing showing up. We have been to WDW 12x (many one day stops) and always tried to eat there- never get a table. I’ll keep checking, but to think- I almost had it!😂😂😂

Loved that stormy picture!!! I’ve decided to pack my nice camera and would love to snag sunrise/sunset pics...We have water view YC booked...I asked for higher floor- but some water views look like they would hide the sunset? And I’m guessing the lighthouse is just a fixture- you can’t go in it? Also, was soo excited to see Beaches is open while we are there- raced to book it- had a table at 1:00 on our arrival day- but our first fast pass was in that time frame- so looked at other days..now nothing showing up. We have been to WDW 12x (many one day stops) and always tried to eat there- never get a table. I’ll keep checking, but to think- I almost had it!😂😂😂

It's a fixture and you can go under it but not inside to the top...there is a light that rotates at night.

I had a storm picture, too...ahhh, the daily June storm. This one was building and was a doozy!

Attachments

• 20190603_194137.jpg
    20190603_194137.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 28

17 days!!!!
Are the refrigerators in the BCV Studio bigger than in the BC resort room? Making my grocery list and not sure if I can buy more than normal for this trip. TIA

Also, was soo excited to see Beaches is open while we are there- raced to book it- had a table at 1:00 on our arrival day- but our first fast pass was in that time frame- so looked at other days..now nothing showing up. We have been to WDW 12x (many one day stops) and always tried to eat there- never get a table. I’ll keep checking, but to think- I almost had it!😂😂😂
Sometimes, you can find a last minute (day before) cancellation for B&C. So, don't give up. If you don't mind sitting on a stool at the counter, you might be able be seated, without a reservation.

Also for anyone that can answer, we're booked @ Yacht Club Club Level Water View - can we put in a request for a Crescent Lake view and what room numbers would those be? Or are those views under a different room category? Thank you! :)

Had my first YC CL stay a couple weeks ago (WV CL, room 5161) and had a beautiful straight on view of the lake/boardwalk. Our room was next to the Presidential suite.

Had my first YC CL stay a couple weeks ago (WV CL, room 5161) and had a beautiful straight on view of the lake/boardwalk. Our room was next to the Presidential suite.
Glad you liked your room. How was the rest of the CL -- lounge, etc.? We check in for CL SV in 5 weeks and 1 day (who's counting? Me!). It will be my second time with YC CL, but my sister's first and I'm hopeful that everything is as it was when I was there in February. Thanks.

Glad you liked your room. How was the rest of the CL -- lounge, etc.? We check in for CL SV in 5 weeks and 1 day (who's counting? Me!). It will be my second time with YC CL, but my sister's first and I'm hopeful that everything is as it was when I was there in February. Thanks.

LOL....I'd be counting down too :goodvibes.

Thanks, the room was great! I wasn't sure how I'd like not having carpet, but it was very nice as the room felt so crisp and clean. I found the lounge and offerings to be very good. The mornings seemed to be a little crowded sometimes, but the afternoon and evening/dessert food service times were kind of light as far as guests/crowds. Food offerings seemed to be plentiful and replenished quickly. Our first morning in the lounge we had a kind of grumpy/not-so-friendly CM, but that was the only one as everyone else we encountered was super nice and friendly (both in the lounge and at the CL desks). I hope you and your sister have a great time :wizard:.

Would you by chance have a picture with your view? Touring Plans has got a picture that makes no sense at all. It shows that room looking at other hotel rooms.....

Awesome thank you! :)

You're welcome! Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

Would you by chance have a picture with your view? Touring Plans has got a picture that makes no sense at all. It shows that room looking at other hotel rooms.....

I do :). Let me find it and I'll get it posted. Warning though...it might come out side ways.....if it does, hopefully you can get the idea ;).

Thats why I asked here in my original post 2 pages back - TP isn't always so accurate in their room photos. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter