Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi :)

@natebenma can you please change our arrival date from 11/1-11/5 to 10/31-11/5. Thank you :)

Also for anyone that can answer, we're booked @ Yacht Club Club Level Water View - can we put in a request for a Crescent Lake view and what room numbers would those be? Or are those views under a different room category? Thank you! :)

@natebenma can you please change our arrival date from 11/1-11/5 to 10/31-11/5. Thank you :)

Also for anyone that can answer, we're booked @ Yacht Club Club Level Water View - can we put in a request for a Crescent Lake view and what room numbers would those be? Or are those views under a different room category? Thank you! :)
Touring Plans will allow you to search that room category and show a view from the rooms that match.

We were in 5177 i believe and it was a fantastic view straight out to lighthouse and crescent lake, probably my fave view ever. So guess odd numbers close to that would be right.

Also for anyone that can answer, we're booked @ Yacht Club Club Level Water View - can we put in a request for a Crescent Lake view and what room numbers would those be? Or are those views under a different room category? Thank you!

There are a few others, but rooms 5171 - 5185 would have the best lake view. You could request those or even just ask for a room close to the lounge. That would put you in one of those rooms.

Club level friends - how close to changeover time do they start pulling food items? Say I show up at 6:45pm. Am I likely to still find appetizers or will it be a barren wasteland already as they get ready to present the desserts? I’m sure it’s partly based on how busy it is, but I’m sure they stop replenishing at some point.

My recent experiences are at YC CL, but we’re never experienced any material “wasteland” leading up to 7pm. They can always run out of things at times if the kitchen has mis-judged supply/demand, but they generally aren’t going to be clearing things early on a typical night.

Sometimes at the end of the night they’ll encourage you to take multiple plates to clear things out!

Like with anything nuanced and variable like this, YMMV.

Hi, we're getting excited for our upcoming July trip and we would really prefer a room with a view of the boardwalk/main pool side of the resort, as opposed to the opposite side facing where you'd come in from magical Express/buses. Is there a better way to word that request? Is that side called anything? Tia... first time staying at an Epcot resort and we can't wait!

Hi, we're getting excited for our upcoming July trip and we would really prefer a room with a view of the boardwalk/main pool side of the resort, as opposed to the opposite side facing where you'd come in from magical Express/buses. Is there a better way to word that request? Is that side called anything? Tia... first time staying at an Epcot resort and we can't wait!
I’m guessing that is water view

We visited Beach Club for 1st time 6/5-6/13. We loved it. BC has now jumped GF as favorite resort for me. Location could not have been better. We really enjoyed being able to take a short walk in the evening into Epcot for dinner, as well as, the variety of dining options for my family.

Oh, BW Ample Hills Butter Cake is heavenly!!!

Just wanted to share a picture I took of a storm approaching BW while waiting for boat @ lighthouse...411530

We were in 5177 i believe and it was a fantastic view straight out to lighthouse and crescent lake, probably my fave view ever. So guess odd numbers close to that would be right.
There are a few others, but rooms 5171 - 5185 would have the best lake view. You could request those or even just ask for a room close to the lounge. That would put you in one of those rooms.

Thank you both so much :)

What room category did you book? If you booked water view then you will get a room facing the Boardwalk/main pool side of the resort, although, if you want the best view, request a view of Crescent Lake. If you booked standard view than you have approximately a 50/50 chance of facing the lake side, so put that as your request. If you booked garden view than you have a slim chance of seeing the water, any water. I would request a view of the volleyball court for a sideways view of the lake if I booked garden/woods view.

What room category did you book? If you booked water view then you will get a room facing the Boardwalk/main pool side of the resort, although, if you want the best view, request a view of Crescent Lake. If you booked standard view than you have approximately a 50/50 chance of facing the lake side, so put that as your request. If you booked garden view than you have a slim chance of seeing the water, any water. I would request a view of the volleyball court for a sideways view of the lake if I booked garden/woods view.

We booked a garden view. I don't want/need a view of the water; we'd just like to be on the inside side of the resort I guess. We'd prefer a view of the "garden" greenery, ect. on the side that you see when you're walking to Yacht club from Epcot or when you're walking along the water as opposed to a view towards the "front" of the resort. When I was looking on touring plans there seems to be a decent amount of these rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor; I'm just trying to figure outhow to word it lol.

When we stayed at Bay Lake all even number rooms we facing one direction and odd the other (facing the lake or MK) but it I know Yacht club isn't really built that same way. Thx for the tip about facing the volleyball courts.

@brockash- My family booked Garden View as well. I specified facing VB Court and had fantastic Water View of Crescent Lake. I was quiet surprised our room wasn’t classified as Water View.

Added Bonus: We could sit on the balcony and see FW from HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!