Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Page 1437

Hi, may I ask a question?

Are there any any pool/lake view rooms with a view of Stormalong Bay or are they all Club level rooms? For Yacht and Beach.

thanks!

:welcome: back!

Are you able to come next year?

Let us know when you book.

:dogdance:

We are going to Beach Club May 23 - 28, 2019 in a garden view room. I was going to request room 4581 but not sure if this is a club level room or garden view. So many posts I've perused but not sure 100%. Anyone had any other nice view rooms that are garden view? I've clicked through many but a lot are club view.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

Did you check out the links for the Beach Club room views thread that was posted- see below?

Look through these to see some of the samples of garden view rooms. Just be careful if you are requesting a particular room number that you make it clear to the room assigners why you want this room because there is a very high probability due to the full occupancy of this resort that this exact room will not be available on the day you check in, so you will be given a different room.

What are your priorities? Full balcony (only about 50% of the BC rooms have these). Daybed? View of Volleyball court with possible view of lake?

These are the non-club Garden View rooms that we have pictures of (I may need to fix some of these links):

Mr. Spuds and I will be staying at YC for the first time this year (Sept 7-13) I'm super excited!!!! pixiedust:
This thread has been FANTASTIC! It has answered all of my questions....and some I didn't know I had. LOL Thank you to everyone who contributes! Hopefully I'll be able to add some knowledge once we return.

:welcome: and thanks for the kind words!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Let us know if any questions come up before your trip.

:woohoo:

Has anyone seen the new cabanas at Stormalong Bay? Are the tables with the umbrellas still around the pool?

:welcome: to the thread!

Do you have an upcoming trip booked?

:cool2:

Disney veteran but new to BC. I have a reservation in December for a Delux room for a party of 5 adults (and it isn't cheap!). I've always wanted to stay at an EPCOT resort and picked this room because of the queen size pullout couch (a daybed is too short for my crew). Are these rooms worth the $ if we don't get the CL amenities?

I'll add you to the list.

:goodvibes

I have not stayed in one of the Deluxe rooms, so I don't really have a feel for how much space there is, but I have stayed in a regular room with 4 adults, and that would be tight and uncomfortable with 5 people.

You can check out this thread (particularly the first couple of pages, and page 6 for views of the renovated rooms and page 7 for a review of one of the rooms)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-deluxe-rooms-suites-vp-and-presidential-rooms.2872514/

:thumbsup2

Not sure if this has been asked either, I've searched but can't find an answer

Does anyone know if Beach Club provides any swimming aids for toddlers

Thanks!
They have life jackets of all sizes. Our 2 y/o wore one a few years back when we were there.

Page 1438-1439

Sorry if this has been asked. Has anyone rented one of the new cabanas yet (and actually used it). Thinking about getting one but haven’t seen any actual experience reviews anywhere yet.

:welcome: to this forum!

Do you have an upcoming trip to the resort booked?

Sounds like some reviews will be coming soon.

:goodvibes

Not sure if this has been asked either, I've searched but can't find an answer

Does anyone know if Beach Club provides any swimming aids for toddlers

Thanks!

Will you be staying here soon?

As indicated, floatation vests are available for guests.

Here are pictures of the vests from Stormalong Bay and from the YC Quiet pool. I didn't see them in my pictures of the BC Quiet pool, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

I believe you can also get some from the YC marina, if needed.

Stormalong Bay

life vest bigAWL.jpg

YC Quiet pool, October 2016

Last edited:

20190413_110820_HDR-1664x1248.jpg *Repost from another thread*

We checked-in at the entrance of the Yacht & Beach Club pool (Stormalong Bay) and someone showed us where to meet the person in charge of the cabanas that day.

We had booked the cabana for half-day.

There's a ribbon blocking people from getting into the cabanas section. He lead us to the cabana where there was a welcome sign.

The cabana was much larger than I imagined. There was 2 loungers, one sofa and 2 chairs. One big fridge filled with soda cans (maybe 10 of each kinds) and small bottles of water... And a bowl of fresh fruits. We had tons of towels, plastic utensils and different sauces in case we wanted to eat... There was also a safe, a fan and a tv.

20190413_135701-1248x1664.jpg 20190413_124832_HDR-1248x1664.jpg

We had a server taking our orders for food so we had lunch in the cabana.

The furniture was comfortable. It was a great experience overall.

Fun story: the family in the cabana next to us has never showed up so it felt even more private.

We felt it was a great value as the pool was quite popular that day with very little shade available.

Last edited:
View attachment 395576 *Repost from another thread*

We checked-in at the entrance of the Yacht & Beach Club pool (Stormalong Bay) and someone showed us where to meet the person in charge of the cabanas that day.

We had booked the cabana for half-day.

There's a ribbon blocking people from getting into the cabanas section. He lead us to the cabana where there was a welcome sign.

The cabana was much larger than I imagined. There was 2 loungers, one sofa and 2 chairs. One big fridge filled with soda cans (maybe 10 of each kinds) and small bottles of water... And a bowl of fresh fruits. We had tons of towels, plastic utensils and different sauces in case we wanted to eat... There was also a safe, a fan and a tv.

View attachment 395628 View attachment 395629

We had a server taking our orders for food so we had lunch in the cabana.

The furniture was comfortable. It was a great experience overall.

Fun story: the family in the cabana next to us has never showed up so it felt even more private.

We felt it was a great value as the pool was quite popular that day with very little shade available.
Thanks! We will be there in May and have one reserved half a day on our anniversary.
YC May 12-14
Caribbean Beach May14-18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter