Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Booked our flights with Southwest this morning!!! Added a day to the trip, that always seems to happen :rolleyes:. Our dates now are July 17th - July 30th, cannot come soon enough. Our daughter is having some health issues but we are having a hard time figuring out what is going on and what is causing her pain. Going up to Cincinnati Children's at the end of the month and hoping they can give us some answers so we can get this figured out. I hate to see her hurt. The whole family is ready for this vacation. If you don't mind adjusting the BOG list when you work on it next @natebenma we would appreciate it :)

Booked our flights with Southwest this morning!!! Added a day to the trip, that always seems to happen :rolleyes:. Our dates now are July 17th - July 30th, cannot come soon enough. Our daughter is having some health issues but we are having a hard time figuring out what is going on and what is causing her pain. Going up to Cincinnati Children's at the end of the month and hoping they can give us some answers so we can get this figured out. I hate to see her hurt. The whole family is ready for this vacation. If you don't mind adjusting the BOG list when you work on it next @natebenma we would appreciate it :)
Sending well wishes to your daughter! We live in Cincinnati. Children’s hospital is amazing. I hope you get some answers!

We always end up adding days to our trips too! This past summer it was two additional days. I always find a way to justify the extra time. Enjoy your trip! We stayed at BC in July and loved every minute of it.

We are having a wonderful time at the yacht club!

We've had the hottest weather we've seen in our November trips. We enjoyed the pool Tuesday and Wednesday. Now the weather has changed and it was chilly today.

ETA: We got an upgrade from garden view to water view. :sail:

Last edited:

I'm not sure if this will fully address your questions but thought this thread might be a start, specifically post #8:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-club-level-deluxe-room.2235300/

We stayed in Deluxe 3691 in 2017. I will link the map from the room views thread, it should give you an idea of where the rooms are in relation to the resort. I obsessed over which room I would get, I didn't get my first pick but the room was amazing! I think the link dee posted is the one I used for my info back then, If I find anything else I will link it here.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/

Thank you all so much for your help! I appreciate your willingness to help me out.

healing magic.jpg

Along with hopes that you get some answers and your daughter gets some relief soon.

I'll update the list when I have a chance.

:grouphug:

I have searched this thread for the last hour, and am about to lose my mind. I could have sworn someone posted pictures of the Deluxe rooms at Beach Club, but I can't find them. Does anyone have a suggestion of where to look to find it? I'm trying to get an idea of the layout.

Thank you all so much for your help! I appreciate your willingness to help me out.

Glad everyone was able to point you in the right direction.

I started to update the Beach Club Deluxe/Suite thread, but had to set that aside.

I have been swamped with projects. Currently (and almost single-handedly) managing a massive storage cleanout and costume sale for our community theatre group.

:faint:

View attachment 365611

Along with hopes that you get some answers and your daughter gets some relief soon.

I'll update the list when I have a chance.

:grouphug:

When you update, you can add our F&W trip for October 10-18, 2019! All booked and ready to return, but first there is F&G in May (already logged on the Be Our Guest list). :love: Thanks Dee--hope your projects go smoothly!

...snip.....I have been swamped with projects. Currently (and almost single-handedly) managing a massive storage cleanout and costume sale for our community theater group.
Hey Dee, got any costumes my wife and I could use on our October 19, 2019 DCL 8-night Halloween on the High Seas cruise on the Fantasy? Looking for something to pack in the suitcase that doesn't take up much room. When you are flying down to Orlando, you really need to watch what you are taking. We are going to add a two or three night stay after the cruise but right now the YC is just too darn expensive for us. May end up at POR-Riverside.
Katesdad

The thing I most remember about BC at Christmas time is the wonderful smell in the lobby. As you walk up to the front entrance it smells like a Christmas kitchen! So many wonderful memories!

Good Morning! We are at the Beach Club and I can confirm that the Christmas decorations went up overnight yesterday. I took a lot of pics, as well as the new Beach Club merchandise in the marketplace. As soon as I have a few minutes today I will post pictures! It was great to see the chefs creating the carousel.
Thanks for the pictures I never imagined that the chefs built the carousel on site and in one day. This is great to see. Were the horses already assembled or did they decorate them on site, too?

We were at Disney for the last two Decembers and I really miss not being there this year. :( I ran out of vacation time at work.

The thing I most remember about BC at Christmas time is the wonderful smell in the lobby. As you walk up to the front entrance it smells like a Christmas kitchen! So many wonderful memories!

Definitely agree! However, it put my sweet tooth into overdrive.

Good Morning! We are at the Beach Club and I can confirm that the Christmas decorations went up overnight yesterday. I took a lot of pics, as well as the new Beach Club merchandise in the marketplace. As soon as I have a few minutes today I will post pictures! It was great to see the chefs creating the carousel.

Thanks for the pictures of the decorations going up. It's neat to see how that happens. I've only been able to see (and smell, but no taste unfortunately) the final product.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!