Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Page 1350-1354

So if I wanted to take the boat from HS to EP, I could still get a boat to BC then use the IG to walk to EP? And for the reverse trip, walk to BC then boat to HS? Just trying to understand the logistics!!

And Dee, can you please add us to the Be Our Guest list? Ecstatic that our waitlist came through in 1 day! BCV 6/8-6/11/19. Thank you!!

That's awesome!

I'll add you to the list.

:woohoo:

It's decided. A fabulous long weekend at BC will be the way I celebrate my 50th birthday. Feb 15-18, BC std view.

I was toying with Contemporary theme park view, in a try-somewhere-new, go-big-or-go-home kind of way, but BC is where my heart lies, and the general public discount I got at BC is way larger than the AP discount at CR. And I've got B&C and Cape May reservations, so BC just makes way more sense.

DH is very indulgent of my Disney Habit, and all told this year we'll have done 7 long weekend trips to WDW by the time I have to renew our APs in May...May YC, Sept YC, Oct BW, Dec WL, Feb BC, April OKW, May POFQ (and then BC again in September). Yup, we're trying a whole bunch of new spots, but I keep drifting back to YC/BC. :-)

Fantastic!

Sending early good wishes for your milestone birthday.

I'll add you to the list.

:goodvibes

Deciding on a resort. Down to YC and another.
DH is concerned about bussing at YC. What resorts does YC share a bus with? Specifically to AK, if it makes a difference.

:welcome: to this thread!

Let us know if you decide to book a stay here.

::yes::

I just found out that we are having a work convention here in April 2019!! While I am super anxious because it is well past my normal 2 year planning period, I am just going to let it go and wing it.

Does anyone have any ideas of what the "typical" convention pricing is for the rooms (if there is such a thing) AND if they normally allow you to book extra days with the block's room rates?

Thanks!

Does anyone have any ideas of what the "typical" convention pricing is for the rooms (if there is such a thing) AND if they normally allow you to book extra days with the block's room rates?

I haven't stayed at a convention at Disney World. The conventions I have attended normally allow you to book extra days at the block's room rate, but there are fewer rooms available before and after the actual convention dates. The convention website usually has a link which you use to book. When you click on the link, you will see which days are part of the block.

I just found out that we are having a work convention here in April 2019!! While I am super anxious because it is well past my normal 2 year planning period, I am just going to let it go and wing it.

Thanks!

I don't know if it's a typical rate but my brother is attending a convention at the beginning of March (and I am tagging along) and we're staying at Beach Club for $249 a night. And yes, adding a couple days to the stay at the convention rate.

We have been in Florida since Oct 31. It has not be below 80 during the day since we got here. It has been in the mid to upper 80's. It's supposed to be in the 60's on Friday. It figures we leave on Saturday to go back to Connecticut! The crowds have been terrible. 75000 people in the Magic Kingdom on Saturday. I know its Jersey week and Food & Wine is going on but that was ridiculous. The monorail broke down several times, they don't have enough boats leaving from the Magic Kingdom. I think we're done with Disney for a few years. I've had enough of rude pushy people. The BC and concierge staff were fantastic. I didn't want to leave the resort!

Thanks!
My husband and I attend a conference at the Yacht Club the week following Thanksgiving. We were able to extend our stay at the discounted rate. Our rate was 245.00 a night. That’s after tax. We are arriving Thanksgiving Day and staying until the following Thursday.

My husband and I attend a conference at the Yacht Club the week following Thanksgiving. We were able to extend our stay at the discounted rate. Our rate was 245.00 a night. That’s after tax. We are arriving Thanksgiving Day and staying until the following Thursday.

Can I ask how you extended your stay at the same rate? I have a conference to go to in February and was wondering if I could do this but the rooms are not available to book yet. I wasn’t sure if we had to extend through the conference or through Disney.

Can I ask how you extended your stay at the same rate? I have a conference to go to in February and was wondering if I could do this but the rooms are not available to book yet. I wasn’t sure if we had to extend through the conference or through Disney.
When we registered for the conference, they had a groups reservation number for us to call to make our room reservations. The number was a Disney number an I just asked the cast member if we could extend the rate to include Thanksgiving. The conference is Monday the 26th to Thursday the 29th. When I asked about the extension she said sure no problem. So that turns out to be 4 days before the actual conference. Does your company have a Disney group reservations number for you to call?

The Disney group reservations department handles discounted room rates for conferences and weddings (or any other group event). You call the Disney group reservation number and should be able to mention your conference/event (or you should have a group reservation code when the time comes to book). Then they can book your room nights at that group rate.

I know for my April 28th wedding we were able to get the discounted group rate for our entire pre wedding and honeymoon stay, so April 26th - May 4th. I want to say we could’ve got the discounted rate as early as April 22nd.

I have searched this thread for the last hour, and am about to lose my mind. I could have sworn someone posted pictures of the Deluxe rooms at Beach Club, but I can't find them. Does anyone have a suggestion of where to look to find it? I'm trying to get an idea of the layout.

I have searched this thread for the last hour, and am about to lose my mind. I could have sworn someone posted pictures of the Deluxe rooms at Beach Club, but I can't find them. Does anyone have a suggestion of where to look to find it? I'm trying to get an idea of the layout.
I'm not sure if this will fully address your questions but thought this thread might be a start, specifically post #8:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-club-level-deluxe-room.2235300/

We stayed in Deluxe 3691 in 2017. I will link the map from the room views thread, it should give you an idea of where the rooms are in relation to the resort. I obsessed over which room I would get, I didn't get my first pick but the room was amazing! I think the link dee posted is the one I used for my info back then, If I find anything else I will link it here.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter