Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I was going to tell you to check out https://turnerdrug.com/ because their website used to have all kinds of products on it, including sodas. But it looks like they changed their website and you can't do online ordering. You could try calling and ask if they deliver Fresca.

People always talk about a Facebook group called Ear For Each Other, in which Disney cast members do things like bake cakes. (It was started when cast members were laid off during the Pandemic.) I wonder if they have someone who would do a grocery run of just what you need, for cheaper than Instacart or other grocery delivery services.
Thanks, good thought!

Also, maybe someone knows if we do a grocery stop with Tiffany, and get the dairy stuff and other perishables, and fizzy stuff, would Bell services refrigerate the dairy? I've read that they will with a outside delivery service, but since our room most likely not be ready when we get there, we would plan to check our bags with the Bell Services folks, so if they would throw one of the bags in the frige, that would solve it.... I know publix carries Fresca, and the other dairy and stuff would probably be cheaper there than in the marketplaces. We could get everything in one trip.....

Also, maybe someone knows if we do a grocery stop with Tiffany, and get the dairy stuff and other perishables, and fizzy stuff, would Bell services refrigerate the dairy? I've read that they will with a outside delivery service, but since our room most likely not be ready when we get there, we would plan to check our bags with the Bell Services folks, so if they would throw one of the bags in the frige, that would solve it.... I know publix carries Fresca, and the other dairy and stuff would probably be cheaper there than in the marketplaces. We could get everything in one trip....

Yes, Bell Services has refrigerator/freezer access to store any items requiring either. It can help to have things clearly labeled/separated just to avoid any unlikely (but possible) mishandling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts