Disney's Wish Funko Star plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was very lucky to also recieve the Disney's Wish Funko plush Star for Valentine's Day and this plushie really surprised me because I thought it was gonna be tiny but to my shock this Star plush is big and is better than the Disney Parks/Store version. Another thing about this Star is that it is amazingly huggable and is very soft that you can actually lay down on him as a little pillow and I have NEVER seen a stuffed animal as soft as Star before. If you have a little girl who has the Asha costume this Star will be perfect for it. I can honestly say if you have to make a choice between the light-up plush version of Star and the Star Cuddleez plush and this version this Star is the one to get

This Funko Star plush is my favorite at the moment because he is truly soft to snuggle down with at bedtime and every night I seem to actually fall fast asleep while hugging Star close in my arms and I actually wake up fully rested. I don't know how Funko came up with him but as I mentioned in my opening post I was surprised at how big Star was and I just couldn't stop hugging him and for the first time in days I actually have gotten some good rest thanks to Star

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter