Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I was concerned about. I wish they had gone with recycling bins for the plastic containers, instead of removing the individual items. There are still many offsite hotels with individual shampoos etc., and I'd lean towards staying in those, even though WL has been a favorite for a long time. If the rooms get de-themed, that's another way WL loses its edge over offsite.

If you would rather stay someplace which does not have the bathroom wall dispensers, that’s up to you. My point was that I believe the wall dispenser issue is unrelated to a possible Wilderness Lodge rehab. Even if Wilderness Lodge does not get rehabbed, I believe they will get the wall dispensers.

Personally, I have skin issues so I bring my own toiletries.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

DVC Studio:

enhance

enhance

enhance

...and my brother's family's view:

enhance

enhance

enhance

....I don't remember their room number, but if you were walking from the lobby to the bus depot and the arcade, there are couple of massage chairs to the left...it's the hallway right before that. [3rd door down, on the right]

....I don't remember their room number, but if you were walking from the lobby to the bus depot and the arcade, there are couple of massage chairs to the left...it's the hallway right before that. [3rd door down, on the right]
Thanks for posting pics, WL looks great as always. For the DVC room my best guess is that is room 2112, assuming it is a lockoff studio (with the door to the adjacent room closer to the lobby). It is neat that you had a family trip together at WL. We'll be doing something similar in three weeks, with my parents in a regular room and us in a Copper Creek 2 bedroom.

Thanks for posting pics, WL looks great as always. For the DVC room my best guess is that is room 2112, assuming it is a lockoff studio (with the door to the adjacent room closer to the lobby). It is neat that you had a family trip together at WL. We'll be doing something similar in three weeks, with my parents in a regular room and us in a Copper Creek 2 bedroom.
...yes, EXACTLY! No problem on posting these - hope everyone enjoys them! [...we were there 2 weeks ago...]

....it's been a VERY long while since we've visited or stayed here.....December 2007 to eat at WC, and 2005 before that, as a stay. The childrens' water play area wasn't even there!

Yup, I know. We actually tried to book this months ago. We were over 6 months out, I was shocked we couldn’t get the three nights we needed. Still holding out hope and checking daily.
Whelp patience has paid off, we were able to get a reservation for the three nights we need via the AP Discount that was just released yesterday. It took a day of waiting and looking after it was released but eventually availability popped up - courtyard view with the bunk beds, which I'm sure our two kids (8 & 5) will absolutely love. And then we'll be hopping over to our typical home base at the Beach Club for the remainder of our trip. Super excited to spend a few days at the WL...

Whelp patience has paid off, we were able to get a reservation for the three nights we need via the AP Discount that was just released yesterday. It took a day of waiting and looking after it was released but eventually availability popped up - courtyard view with the bunk beds, which I'm sure our two kids (8 & 5) will absolutely love. And then we'll be hopping over to our typical home base at the Beach Club for the remainder of our trip. Super excited to spend a few days at the WL...
Congratulations! The kids should love having the bunk beds, ours sure did last year. That should be a great split too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter