Disney's Vero Beach

PH7

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I was looking into Vero Beach but haven't found as much info. I was wondering are the min. & pricing the same for a wishes wedding at Vero beach as it is at DIsney world? If not does anyone know where I can find this info?

The pricing is slightly different at Vero Beach. They make you call for the info, unfortunately, but I'll put a pic of the pricing doc here (the file's too large to attach).

Memories: $2,500
Escape: $3,500
Wishes: $6,000 (Mon-Thurs) or $8,000 (Fri-Sun) overall minimum expenditure + $75/$80/$90 per person for breakfast/lunch/dinner

Vero%20Beach%20Pricing%202017_zpss5hkyei5.png

And stay tuned to the Disney Wedding Podcast—I have an episode coming up in a few weeks where I interview a Vero Beach bride who gives lots of detailed info on the planning process...
Yay!!! I'm looking forward to it!

This makes me wonder about Hilton Head... I must now call and investigate.....maybe DVC has some perks with this pricing crisis...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter