Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Are King Rooms Standard?

We have an upcoming stay with a King, so Ive been poking around Touring Plans Room Finder. It looked like there were king rooms in building 2 that overlook the pool. And now, with the kid's splash area built next to building 2, it looks like it'd be even noisier there. We're hoping to avoid that too!

We’ve had pool view rooms and never had an issue with noise etc.
We’ve also been very lucky with requests for particular room locations close to family etc.
It’s most certainly our favourite Disney location because of the boats to DS!

Does the food court have a microwave you can use? We stayed here in 2014 and I can't remember. But we loved it so much, we didn't want to stay anywhere else. Anyway, we were thinking of heating up our own oatmeal packs for breakfast to save time and money. Or is there hot water available?

I just had it 2 weeks ago and it’s still on the Disney menu, so I think it’s still available!

Ohh thank you that's great, it wasn't on the list on the portorleans.org and I love it, it's tasty and filling I always have leftovers for a resort day when I don't feel like leaving the bed right away. :D

I am hoping that someone can assist me...we just got back from an AWESOME stay at POFQ and we are heading back down for a quick weekend trip in June...I got a great deal on a flight home but it leaves Orlando at 10:55 pm. I know that you can check your bags at the resort from 5 am - noon...does anyone have any experience if you can check your bags in the morning for a flight that does not leave until 10:55 pm...or will we need to store our bags at Bell Services and take them with us on the ME back to the airport? I am hoping I can check the bags at the resort as I am travelling with a mobility impaired senior and it will make it a lot easier if I just have to deal with the carry on bags and backpacks on the bus. Thanks in advance.

I am hoping that someone can assist me...we just got back from an AWESOME stay at POFQ and we are heading back down for a quick weekend trip in June...I got a great deal on a flight home but it leaves Orlando at 10:55 pm. I know that you can check your bags at the resort from 5 am - noon...does anyone have any experience if you can check your bags in the morning for a flight that does not leave until 10:55 pm...or will we need to store our bags at Bell Services and take them with us on the ME back to the airport? I am hoping I can check the bags at the resort as I am travelling with a mobility impaired senior and it will make it a lot easier if I just have to deal with the carry on bags and backpacks on the bus. Thanks in advance.

I believe you can. I'm not certain of it-- I think the latest flight I've taken out was about 8 or 9 PM, but I was able to then. Maybe give Disney a call just to be certain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter