Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to extend our mid-Sep reservation by 1 night and the only type of room available at Pop is a preferred pool view room. :( Since we’ll have to pack up and change rooms anyway, looks like we’ll be moving over to ASMo for our last night. Just cannot justify $70 for a place to lay our heads.

That being said, I will continue to check for a standard Pop room to open.

I did a search and can only find an old post so I must not be looking correctly. We are staying next month and for laundry, is it by MB, CC or coins for payment. I just want to be prepared in case we wash anything. We've done DVC stays the last few times and it was always included so I didn't have to worry about anything.

I did a search and can only find an old post so I must not be looking correctly. We are staying next month and for laundry, is it by MB, CC or coins for payment. I just want to be prepared in case we wash anything. We've done DVC stays the last few times and it was always included so I didn't have to worry about anything.
CC.:)

(Also Cash can be facilitated through the Front Desk-a lot of The 15s were doing that last July.)

Mobile ordering coming to Everything POP!!

I’m excited to not only skip the often long food lines but then also the second line at the registers. It will also be nice for those who have meals to pick up at various stations, saving your food getting cold as you move from line to line.

Hoping this is in place for Our Sep trip but only time will tell as it’s being added ‘over the coming months.’

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...on-to-select-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/

I’m excited to not only skip the often long food lines but then also the second line at the registers. It will also be nice for those who have meals to pick up at various stations, saving your food getting cold as you move from line to line.

Hoping this is in place for Our Sep trip but only time will tell as it’s being added ‘over the coming months.’

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...on-to-select-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/
I read this earlier as well and am also hoping it will be up and running by the end of August. I would love to skip those lines.

Awesome news! Thank you for posting this. Hope it will be available when I am there in September!

I saw this too and was so excited. It’s such a hassle to get food at POP with a family of 7. However, our trip is in about two weeks, so it probably won’t be ready. We just missed upgraded bands too!

I would be happier if they could make mobile ordering gift card friendly. I like the illusion of pre-paid by paying off the vacation and having gift cards for spending for food and stuff.

I would be happier if they could make mobile ordering gift card friendly. I like the illusion of pre-paid by paying off the vacation and having gift cards for spending for food and stuff.
I understand this for sure! Part of the reason I normally purchase the dining plan is so that the trip is paid in advance.

Is it possible to use mobile ordering charge food to your mb? I don’t know if that’s possible but if it were it would offer the option if paying off your mb using gift cards. Hopefully they allow GCs to be used soon as that would be another great addition to mobile ordering!

This is awesome! I hope it’s ready to go in September!

I understand this for sure! Part of the reason I normally purchase the dining plan is so that the trip is paid in advance.

Is it possible to use mobile ordering charge food to your mb? I don’t know if that’s possible but if it were it would offer the option if paying off your mb using gift cards. Hopefully they allow GCs to be used soon as that would be another great addition to mobile ordering!

Unless it has changed since September, no. Just to the linked credit card. :(

Unfortunately, no. You have to use either a linked cc or dining credits.

I'm also waiting for them to add GC as a payment option for mobile ordering. I get gift cards through swagbucks and use them to buy Disney gift cards for our food and shopping. I would love to be able to take advantage of the mobile ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!