Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get it at Beach Club because BC is a deluxe resort and it's only a value/mod offering. As far as why you couldn't at Pop, who knows
Oh duh I did know that about bc. Sorry my brain is still a little scattered after the trip. I’m trying to get back into a normal sleep schedule.

Oh duh I did know that about bc. Sorry my brain is still a little scattered after the trip. I’m trying to get back into a normal sleep schedule.
I feel ya. We've been back for 2 months and I'm STILL trying to get back to a normal sleep schedule. Between the time zone difference (west coast to east coast and back) and the excitement of just being in Disney I end up running on 3-4 hours of sleep and it takes ages for me to be able to sleep well again at home.

What size milk is available at Pop and the approximate cost?

Looking for smallish containers. Do they sell pints or quarts? I think a half gallon would be too much.

That's great!! I saw pictures of these on Kenny the Pirate this morning. They are adorable!!

Would love to get them during our December trip but not getting my hopes up after all the challenges people had finding the Halloween ones in stock.
I’m not getting my hopes up either. If they’re putting them out now, I’m thinking we might not stand a chance of getting them. :drinking1

I’m not getting my hopes up either. If they’re putting them out now, I’m thinking we might not stand a chance of getting them. :drinking1

They kept getting additional shipments of Halloween mugs, no reason to think they won't do the same for Christmas mugs.

They kept getting additional shipments of Halloween mugs, no reason to think they won't do the same for Christmas mugs.
Yes the did except they sold out as quickly as they could restock shelves and then people had to wait for the next shipment to arrive. Often there were days in a row when they were not available. That doesn't work well when people need them for the length of their stay.

I was there the day the Halloween mugs arrived at Pop. There were shelves of them one evening and the very next morning I couldn't find a single one.

Hoping the same doesn't happen with the Christmas mugs but fully prepared that it may.

Yes the did except they sold out as quickly as they could restock shelves and then people had to wait for the next shipment to arrive. Often there were days in a row when they were not available. That doesn't work well when people need them for the length of their stay.

I was there the day the Halloween mugs arrived at Pop. There were shelves of them one evening and the very next morning I couldn't find a single one.

Hoping the same doesn't happen with the Christmas mugs but fully prepared that it may.

Right, I was just responding to the idea that because they are putting them out now, that would mean they would be gone by December. My point was that she should have as good a chance then as she would a week from now or something, because they should be putting out new stock every now and then just as they did for Halloween. It would seem everyone will have an equally poor chance of scoring one though. :scared:Like others, I was hoping Disney would have gotten the hint about how popular seasonal mugs are from their Halloween experience. Guess not.

Right, I was just responding to the idea that because they are putting them out now, that would mean they would be gone by December. My point was that she should have as good a chance then as she would a week from now or something, because they should be putting out new stock every now and then just as they did for Halloween. It would seem everyone will have an equally poor chance of scoring one though. :scared:Like others, I was hoping Disney would have gotten the hint about how popular seasonal mugs are from their Halloween experience. Guess not.
They get scooped up so quickly and the sooner they put them out, the less there will be later. They never order enough.

I feel ya. We've been back for 2 months and I'm STILL trying to get back to a normal sleep schedule. Between the time zone difference (west coast to east coast and back) and the excitement of just being in Disney I end up running on 3-4 hours of sleep and it takes ages for me to be able to sleep well again at home.
Our time zone difference is only an hour but I’m so used to staying up late. I normally stay up late anyway but since I sub I have to be ready to possibly get a call at 5 am to come in.

This post shows pics posted Oct 25th. https://wdwnt.com/2018/10/popartskliner1018/

An official opening date has not been announced. I don’t believe we can guess an opening date based on appearance. People are guessing ‘Summer 2019’ but that is a 90 day time period so nobody truly knows until Disney mKes an official announcement.
Yeah, that doesn't look any different than what I saw last month. Not very promising, is it?

What size milk is available at Pop and the approximate cost?

Looking for smallish containers. Do they sell pints or quarts? I think a half gallon would be too much.
half pints (small box) for kids, about 20 oz bottle, and half gallon. The half gallon cost about $3.98 or something like that, the bottle is like about $3, the half pint is less, about under $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!