Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Janet B, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

Oh duh I did know that about bc. Sorry my brain is still a little scattered after the trip. I’m trying to get back into a normal sleep schedule.

2. momma2ethan

momma2ethan DIS Veteran

I feel ya. We've been back for 2 months and I'm STILL trying to get back to a normal sleep schedule. Between the time zone difference (west coast to east coast and back) and the excitement of just being in Disney I end up running on 3-4 hours of sleep and it takes ages for me to be able to sleep well again at home.

Haley R likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

Thanks

5. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario DIS Veteran

That's great!! I saw pictures of these on Kenny the Pirate this morning. They are adorable!!

Would love to get them during our December trip but not getting my hopes up after all the challenges people had finding the Halloween ones in stock.

ColoradoMom12 and Shellyb84 like this.
  6. ClapYourHands

ClapYourHands DIS Veteran

What size milk is available at Pop and the approximate cost?

Looking for smallish containers. Do they sell pints or quarts? I think a half gallon would be too much.

7. themommy

themommy DIS Veteran

I’m not getting my hopes up either. If they’re putting them out now, I’m thinking we might not stand a chance of getting them. :drinking1

8. Iowamomof4

Iowamomof4 DIS Veteran

They kept getting additional shipments of Halloween mugs, no reason to think they won't do the same for Christmas mugs.

9. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario DIS Veteran

Yes the did except they sold out as quickly as they could restock shelves and then people had to wait for the next shipment to arrive. Often there were days in a row when they were not available. That doesn't work well when people need them for the length of their stay.

I was there the day the Halloween mugs arrived at Pop. There were shelves of them one evening and the very next morning I couldn't find a single one.

Hoping the same doesn't happen with the Christmas mugs but fully prepared that it may.

10. Iowamomof4

Iowamomof4 DIS Veteran

Right, I was just responding to the idea that because they are putting them out now, that would mean they would be gone by December. My point was that she should have as good a chance then as she would a week from now or something, because they should be putting out new stock every now and then just as they did for Halloween. It would seem everyone will have an equally poor chance of scoring one though. :scared:Like others, I was hoping Disney would have gotten the hint about how popular seasonal mugs are from their Halloween experience. Guess not.

11. Shellee999

Shellee999 Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a copy of November's activity schedule?

Shellyb84 likes this.
  12. Shellyb84

Shellyb84 DIS Veteran

72112708-8762-4CD8-8989-4C015474C193.jpeg

ColoradoMom12 and Allie B like this.
  13. Shellee999

Shellee999 Mouseketeer

Shellyb84 likes this.
  14. Allie B

Allie B I always dream of Disney

Not flavored. I take my own little flavored creamers.

15. Shellyb84

Shellyb84 DIS Veteran

You’re welcome! I’m super excited about Mickey’s birthday bash!

16. ColoradoMom12

ColoradoMom12 DIS Veteran

I’m excited, too, after reading that!! We arrive on 11/17. I didn’t realize when I planned our vacation that we would be there for Mickey’s birthday!

themommy and Shellyb84 like this.
  17. Shellyb84

Shellyb84 DIS Veteran

We arrive the 16th! We’ll be there for Mickey’s birthday and mine on the 22nd! :goodvibes

We were there over his 88th birthday, at MK they gave away really cute buttons for his bday.

Haley R, themommy and ColoradoMom12 like this.
  18. themommy

themommy DIS Veteran

They get scooped up so quickly and the sooner they put them out, the less there will be later. They never order enough.

19. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

Our time zone difference is only an hour but I’m so used to staying up late. I normally stay up late anyway but since I sub I have to be ready to possibly get a call at 5 am to come in.

20. BabybetterDisney

BabybetterDisney Mouseketeer

Yeah, that doesn't look any different than what I saw last month. Not very promising, is it?

21. BabybetterDisney

BabybetterDisney Mouseketeer

half pints (small box) for kids, about 20 oz bottle, and half gallon. The half gallon cost about $3.98 or something like that, the bottle is like about $3, the half pint is less, about under $2.

aussiebill10 likes this.