Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! :wave:

Through a very long circuitous route I have found myself back at Pop for our return trip in January.

I was able to snag SPD this morning for Pop. It ended up being $1100 less than POR, so it will free up money for extras like DAH and such. We are super excited!

I am booked for a preferred pool room which I am hoping to change (we had 50’s lake view and loved it), but if not, I’ll be happy with what we get!

(And I will be avoiding Doggate 2017 by not staying at POR! :laughing:)

Sure, there's always a chance. Your best bet is to call the Main Reservation line and give the phone CM all 4 reservation numbers. Ask them to link them in the system as "traveling with". Then make one room request on each reservation of "close to xxx, xxx and xxx" with xxx being the other reservation numbers.
Thank you, whats thar number?

This is a very random question but you guys are awesome, I am hoping someone can help. Does Anyone know if the pop food court sells smoothie drinks? Like danimals or something? My daughter loves having them for breakfast and instead of having it delivered I was hoping I could just pick some up in the food court. Thank you!

They don't have true smoothies, but I think they have Danimals as part of the kids meal "sides." I would search for (recent) Pop food court photos to confirm.

They don't have true smoothies, but I think they have Danimals as part of the kids meal "sides." I would search for (recent) Pop food court photos to confirm.
That's exactly what I wanted, something like that to put in the fridge! Like stonyfield smoothies lol I'll look around

I will begin to gather pics to start a new thread. The biggest challenge to doing so is finding pictures I can use and, learning how to post them so that they're not huge!

Also, if there are any errors in the first posts that you've noticed, please note those as I will put out a call for them later. Thanks!!

Hubby and I are now officially planning/looking at a September 2018 trip. We're leaning towards Pop (in part because he loved Cabana Bay at Universal). Will all the rooms be refurbed by then?

That is a perfect size. I am heading down next month if there is anything you want some updated pictures of let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!