Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jinxed myself anyways. Suddenly it's pouring out, high winds, thunder and lightning. :faint:

I didn't see any rain at all today at Universal! (unless it was while I was relaxing in my room from 3-5). Didn't hear any thunder for sure. You're just at the wrong park!

I jinxed myself anyways. Suddenly it's pouring out, high winds, thunder and lightning. :faint:

Ah yes, Disney in the summer! I always warm family and friends who are going to Disney in the summer that thunder storms are pretty much a daily occurrence. Thankfully they don't normally last long and cool things off for a little bit.

I didn't see any rain at all today at Universal! (unless it was while I was relaxing in my room from 3-5). Didn't hear any thunder for sure. You're just at the wrong park!
It was probably beautiful at all the parks and most of Pop. It was just storming by my room. :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed I can get a new room. I only put down that I wanted 80's or 90's, but now I know the exact room I want. I just need to wait two more weeks and then go to my friends house and fax in teh room number.

Hoping for a new room myself. I also requested 80s or 90s and have room 9136 picked as my choice. Hope we are not going for the same room. :joker:

Last edited:
At Pop now. Hoping to get into pool soon- quick storm just rolled through. Just want to let you know we booked a bounceback offer for FD for next year. We booked August again - 10 nights at Port Orleans Riverside - really would love POFQ but it's not included in the offer.
Funny, but when we checked in yesterday, I asked about the bridge to A of A - CM called a supervisor and came back to tell me it was closed... but after checking in, we walked over bridge to A of A and then again today for a late lunch. Sure, it's 1/2 closed in terms of the width, but you can still cross over. I guess I'm just surprised that I'm not even getting the right information about Pop from a CM that actually works at Pop registration.
Love POP! So much fun here.

Well that was short lived! Storms can sure move in fast in Florida! Last August we were at DHS, and all of a sudden it started getting breezy, I know the tee tale signs when it's time to get outta Dodge. We beelined it out of the park and back to Poly just in time before all heck let loose. It was quite the storm and enjoyed watching the show comfortably from our balcony lol.

Out of curiosity why this room? I looked up the view on touring plans and it has a big blue icon thing right in front of window.

I'm not the person quoted, but my thoughts are that maybe they're more concerned about the location (close to transportation & bus stops, 4th floor, etc.) rather than the view??? Not to mention, there's not a great view there even without the blue thing -- you'd just be looking at the tops of trees and another building. I know when I choose a room, location is my priority and the view is secondary. I don't spend much time looking out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter