Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked in yesterday at 11 PM and received the room we requested with Touringplans. Refurb closest to hall.
Had you booked a regular room? I booked a preferred room and I would like to get a refurbished room even if it is not preferred.

OK DisDining just posted that Bounceback for 2018 is out with Free Dining. Anyone have a copy of the info.

Free Dining:
May 29- June 5
June 29-July 11
Aug 1-Sept 8
Dec 2-Dec 22

Wow they cut 2 days off for September, last years BB for this year was until Sept 10. I'm shocked to see the whole month of August included. I guess they are now realizing that September is getting busier and busier every year. And once again Oct and Nov have been excluded.

Wow they cut 2 days off for September, last years BB for this year was until Sept 10. I'm shocked to see the whole month of August included. I guess they are now realizing that September is getting busier and busier every year. And once again Oct and Nov have been excluded.

It's not really changing this year. Last year's BB offer was through September 9th (the day we're arriving this year as it was the cut off date) and September 8th next year will be the same - the first Saturday after Labour Day. So, not really cutting any days off if you take into consideration how the calendar changes year to year.

So, we just found out my husband has to take an important call the day of our check out on 9/12. We would like to get a late check out of 2p. Anyone know if we can pay to guarantee a (really) late check out so he can take the call in peace in the room? Our flight doesn't leave until 8:15p.

So, we just found out my husband has to take an important call the day of our check out on 9/12. We would like to get a late check out of 2p. Anyone know if we can pay to guarantee a (really) late check out so he can take the call in peace in the room? Our flight doesn't leave until 8:15p.

You can request a late checkout but it's just that, a request. Late checkout, if granted, is 1PM at no charge. You can request it be 3PM and if granted you'll be charged 50% of that nights rack rate. Any later than 3PM, again if granted, would be full rack rate.

I would check out and then try and find a quiet spot over by the 50's section and make the call.

I would check out and then try and find a quiet spot over by the 50's section and make the call.
Just worried about the weather.. rain, etc.. overthinking this majorly!! I will probably just go over to Epcot and relax with my son, and he can join us after his call (leaving luggage at Bell Services).

We're supposed to be going to the MK tonight, but I'm finding it so hard to tear myself from the Hippy Dippy pool on this beautiful day. :sunny:

I'm just trying to make you all jealous. Is it working? :rotfl:
Eh. I'm in AZ and its over a hundred so I may be visiting my pool too, but your being off work is making me jealous.

The latest I've ever been ablet o get a resort to delay the check out for us was until 1:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter