Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to ask another question, if I may... so we’ll be heading over to Poly from Boardwalk. We don’t really feel like driving our cars over. What is our fastest/easiest way to get there? Bus, Monorail or Minivan? Thank you for your help!
Minivan is fastest but if want to be cheap another of the many options is to walk from BWI to HS and hop on the bus to Poly.

The fastest way would be to take Minnie van. Another option would be to take monorail to MK and then get on BW bus. Yet another option would be to take bus to DHS and walk to BW or take boat.

The fastest way would be a Lyft or Minnie Van.

Using Disney transportation, a bus from the BW to MK and then the resort launch to the Poly via a stop at GF.

Dave

Minivan is fastest but if want to be cheap another of the many options is to walk from BWI to HS and hop on the bus to Poly.

Thanks guys!!! We’d like to get a couple drinks before our cruise and didn’t want too have to worry about getting back to the resort after. I appreciate your opinions.

The fastest way would be to take Minnie van. Another option would be to take monorail to MK and then get on BW bus. Yet another option would be to take bus to DHS and walk to BW or take boat.
Oh sorry. I just gave you backwards instructions. I misread your note. I thought you were going FROM Poly to BW not the other way around, but the directions I gave, only backwards, still work. Have fun! :drinking1

Oh sorry. I just gave you backwards instructions. I misread your note. I thought you were going FROM Poly to BW not the other way around, but the directions I gave, only backwards, still work. Have fun! :drinking1

Totally ok, I understood what you meant! Thank you!

We stood in that line for an hour tonight to get the stitch cones, much to my husbands chagrin! He had quite a few snide comments about it, but was a trooper and did wait with us. The funny thing is I’m not a huge stitch fan, but it was just interesting to actually be here when something was going on. Ironically we had simply walked over from the GF to get a dole whip because we had never had time during our Poly stay. We saw the line and figured no way, them realized what was going on and my son and I decided we wanted one.

Then, after the hour in line, my son was eating his cone and dropped all of the ice cream onto the floor. He burst into tears, and I gave him mine. I went to get napkins, and when I got back he was bawling even harder because the same thing had happened with the second cone! 🙄 someone else had the same thing happen, and told us they would replace them so I went to the pick up line and they were nice enough to give us 2 bowls of the blue ice cream to go with the cones we still had. It was an interesting night.

Best way to get your room request? Is it checking in at front desk? Checking in online? Getting to resort earlier in the day before others that requested? Checking in certain day of the week? Those with longer stays?
Just curious if there is a way to have an advantage. Thanks.

I've always made my requests when I book (or shortly thereafter), but I don't think there's one way that's better/has an advantage over another as far as requests getting fulfilled. If you check in and see your room doesn't match what you requested, you can always ask if something else is available. It's not guaranteed your room can be changed, but sometimes requests get overlooked, so it doesn't hurt to ask ;).

I need a Lapu Lapu or Backscratcher just looking at that line. :rolleyes:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Couldn’t believe the line, almost to the pool!

:eek: :faint:

I miss Poly. It has a piece of my heart. ☺

I hear ya! We've loved all the resorts we've stayed at, but the Poly is just amazing :cloud9:.

Beautiful pics!

::yes::

Someone had asked about the noise from construction at TTC which started me thinking. I was wondering- is the walkway from the Poly to TTC was still open? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter