Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing back this post from a couple weeks ago. Any word on when renovated rooms will debut?

Test rooms are usually in the inventory for 4-6 months before any decisions are made as to whether that's what they're going to with. If feedback is such that they feel changes are to be made, then it will push it back some more.

Anyone get lots of little bites or rash like redness on their ankles at the luau? Two in our party did at the luau dinner, including myself. We believe it was sand fleas. No issues anywhere else. Yes, I know these things are all over Florida.

I got several bites when we watched the fireworks from the beach last week. A few on my ankles and on my hand and elbow.

We have absolutely nothing else planned yet, but I did reserve one 1/2 day as well as one full day patio/cabana at the Oasis pool today for our July stay. Only one day of our week there was available for the full day, so I’m glad I booked it while I could.

Half day (4 hours) was $53 and full day (9 hours) was $74, so you might as well snag the full day when it’s available!

Last edited:

I want a black one!!! I'll be there in 32 days!! Hope they have some left!

We were really excited to get a black one FINALLY! When we went in we noticed the table next to us all had black ones so I asked the server, he said they were needing to get rid of them. I guess they had too many black ones since they give them out so rarely :confused3

We were really excited to get a black one FINALLY! When we went in we noticed the table next to us all had black ones so I asked the server, he said they were needing to get rid of them. I guess they had too many black ones since they give them out so rarely :confused3

So cool!!!!! I have a white one but soooo want a black one. Glad you guys got them! I heard you could trade in a white one for a black one but not sure if they still do that. Hoping there's some left in May!

My son loves the video dance party activity they do at the poly. For April it says 8pm on a Saturday night do you think it will most likely be the same time in May??? Trying to plan dinner plans around it

Are the half day cabana rentals just for mornings or can you rent a half day for the afternoon? If so what hours are the half days?

Are the half day cabana rentals just for mornings or can you rent a half day for the afternoon? If so what hours are the half days?
I believe you can rent the Patios half days either mornings (10 am to 2 pm) or afternoons (2 pm to 6 pm) (or perhaps it is 3pm to 7pm??). I'm sure someone will come along the definite answer.

75 days until we are back at the Poly! This time with extended family in tow. They’d better love it as much as we do :teeth:

Excited to try the new lime dole whip margarita, has anyone tried one yet?

71 days for us for the first time with lots of family for my 40th!!!

I will be the one standing in line for the lime dole whip margaritas too!!!

I believe you can rent the Patios half days either mornings (10 am to 2 pm) or afternoons (2 pm to 6 pm) (or perhaps it is 3pm to 7pm??). I'm sure someone will come along the definite answer.

A full day is 10-7. A half day morning is 10-2, a half day afternoon is 3-7. It is much cheaper per hour to rent all day, but obviously if your schedule doesn't allow it or it is booked a half day is less than a full day. I think it's around $75 full day and $55 half day? I'm pretty sure someone posted the exact prices fairly recently unless that was a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter