Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our trip isn't until after Thanksgiving but at the last minute I gave up 2 of our 4 CR nights and added a 2 night stay at the Poly. I have always always wanted to stay here but never have due to cost. I saved almost $200 by giving up a TPV CR and trading it for a lagoon Poly view :) I love resort hopping but the DH, not so much. I'm just worried I will never want to stay anywhere else ;)

According to TP room views (which I understand are not always accurate) it looks like lagoon views are located in 2 buildings....we aren't staying CL. In your opinion in, which building would be a better choice and what is everyone's experience with using TP room requests?

Only 2 more weeks!!!

Have a great trip! :wizard:

One week from today, we'll be landing in Disney World and be on our way to the Poly.

How exciting! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

18 hours until a glorious full day of doing absolutely nothing but being at The Poly!

Perfect thing to do at the Poly :cloud9:. Have a great time!

Silly Question....we are heading back to the Poly in 8 days!! Are people still swimming?

Just got back last night and the pool was busy every day since we arrived last Wednesday :).

It’s been wonderful. I was a little afraid that we may have hyped up the Poly so much in our heads that reality wouldn’t match it, but it did and then some. Now I know what you all mean about the smell!

Glad you're having a great time and enjoying the Poly! We just got back last night and I miss the Poly already :( (actually, I missed it the minute we left for the airport yesterday :sad:).

The resort has its flaws like they all do and it's not for everyone, but we really love it there.

Us too :goodvibes

I was at the Poly this past week and can confirm there were lots of people in the pool every day! It was quite warm outside!

::yes::

Our trip isn't until after Thanksgiving but at the last minute I gave up 2 of our 4 CR nights and added a 2 night stay at the Poly. I have always always wanted to stay here but never have due to cost. I saved almost $200 by giving up a TPV CR and trading it for a lagoon Poly view :) I love resort hopping but the DH, not so much. I'm just worried I will never want to stay anywhere else ;)

Congrats on the savings! Hope you enjoy your time at the Poly ;).

I’m currently sat at a table in the quiet pool and I can confirm there are lots of people swimming.

Hope you're having a great time :wizard:.

:rotfl:

It’s been wonderful. I was a little afraid that we may have hyped up the Poly so much in our heads that reality wouldn’t match it, but it did and then some.

I have to admit I've been a little afraid of that myself for my July stay. It's been my dream resort as long as I've been going to Disney. But I'm sure just being there on my birthday will make it magical! :D

Hope your cold is better!!

Christmas mugs are here! I forgot to get my mug before the Halloween party so we stopped at Capt Cooks around midnight and the CM said they just put them out.
Do you happen to have a pic of the design? I assume its this new nordic look Disney has on the holiday merchandise :santa:

mkkM3L
mkkM3L
For some reason pics didn’t show up just “img” ?

For some reason pics didn’t show up just “img” ?

Yeah I need to figure out this whole posting large file size pictures from my phone ordeal lol one minute sorry

There we go, enjoy and hope everybody that wants one can get one. I was bummed that I missed the Halloween mugs but very happy that I lucked into this one.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! Wasn’t planning on getting a mug but think I need this one
Hopefully they don’t run out of these like The Halloween mugs, none to be had on our arrival October 26th, the CMs said that there were none anywhere.:sad1:

We do, at least, have a Christmas disney mug from the Christmas tour we did several years ago in Disneyland, I think. That tour included special parade viewing of the Christmas parade and the mug was full of yummy hot chocolate! It is a different mug so I'm hoping we'll get this new one when we are there in 24 days!

28 DAYS until our first Poly stay. I'm getting so excited!! I hope they still have the Christmas mugs they are so cute. I got my Magical Express documents yesterday and Magic Bands have been shipped. It feels so close now.

The Poly is amazing!! Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Those mugs are quite cute.
I'm hoping to pick one up when we arrive tomorrow.

Have a great trip :yay:.

Hopefully they don’t run out of these like The Halloween mugs, none to be had on our arrival October 26th, the CMs said that there were none anywhere.:sad1:

We were there 10/24-10/29 and didn't find them anywhere :(.

We were there 10/24-10/29 and didn't find them anywhere :(.
Hope you had an awesome trip!:banana: We had fabulous sunny weather and a Great trip, 2 nights Poly, 4th time at Poly, 3 nights BLT first time! We have always stayed st Tokelau previously, but we got assigned to Morea this time even though request was in there 2 months in advance. Morea was fine, prefer Tokeleau, closer to Great Ceremonial House in morning to relax in lobby with my coffee, people watch.:cheer2::goodvibes Felt blessed to spend my birthday at WDW!:wave:::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter