Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referencing the lot in front of Pago Pago--yes, it is guest parking.
When we checked into Pago Pago just a couple of weeks ago, my husband was just a little disappointed our room was right off of the parking lot - but then he saw the monorail go by, and my daughter was in heaven! She loved watching for one, seeing what color it was, was it the special Incredibles one? And truthfully, the greenery, tiki torches, etc., really screened the parking lot, I barely noticed it. There was even a little bunny who seemed to live right outside our room. We didn't drive, but if we had, that parking lot would have been very convenient.

Just returned from 5 days at Poly. Comments

1. Rooms were perfect and great housekeeping.
2. Volcano Pool closed most of two days due to "unplanned maintenance" You can guess what happened to cause this with toddlers.
3. Both Monorails from MK to Poly were out after fireworks one night. Made it back with ECV after 3 ferry waits and then walked from TTC.
4. Dole Whip floats are still the best . Poly has them.
5. All pools close when lightning within 6 miles. This happens a lot in September.
6. Great view of fireworks from Poly.
7. All in all, Poly is the perfect location with the one exception. Can't get back after fireworks from MK without long, long, wait.

When we checked into Pago Pago just a couple of weeks ago, my husband was just a little disappointed our room was right off of the parking lot - but then he saw the monorail go by, and my daughter was in heaven! She loved watching for one, seeing what color it was, was it the special Incredibles one? And truthfully, the greenery, tiki torches, etc., really screened the parking lot, I barely noticed it. There was even a little bunny who seemed to live right outside our room. We didn't drive, but if we had, that parking lot would have been very convenient.
I think this could be a positive of having a parking lot view in Pago Pago.

We just loved the kona cafe coffee. I wish they were open earlier. I would have happily eaten there every morning except that a 7:3p breakfast doesn’t work well with early extra magic hours.

2. Volcano Pool closed most of two days due to "unplanned maintenance" You can guess what happened to cause this with toddlers.
3. Both Monorails from MK to Poly were out after fireworks one night. Made it back with ECV after 3 ferry waits and then walked from TTC.
5. All pools close when lightning within 6 miles. This happens a lot in September.
7. All in all, Poly is the perfect location with the one exception. Can't get back after fireworks from MK without long, long, wait.

Thanks for your input. Hope you had a nice trip :wizard:.

I love that mug! I bought it in August. I don’t have the sticker on it wine I have used it a few times but I bought it downstairs.

Edited to add-I most likely still have the receipt. I will try to remember to look thru it tomorrow. I am avoiding going thru that pile.

I would appreciate it so much if you could find the SKU!!! Mahalo!!! :flower3:

SO EXCITED to be back again at Poly for our October trip! Love it! First 2 nights of our split stay waitlist came through, switched from AK Jambo, happy because we love the pools at Poly and the Jambo pool is being renovated. Should be great, Poly 2 nights and first time at BLT, 3 nights. Can’t wait!:banana::cheer2:

Last edited:
SO EXCITED to be back again at Poly for our October trip! Love it! First 2 nights of our split stay waitlist came through, switched from AK Jambo, happy because we love the pools at Poly and the Jambo pool is being renovated. Should be great, Poly 2 nights and first time at BLT, 3 nights. Can’t wait!:banana::cheer2:

Congrats on the waitlist coming through! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

CAN'T WAIT! Dole Whip Floats...yummy..the best!:cheer2:

If we have a magic your way package (with magic bands and park hopper) is there any reason we would have to go to the Transportation and Ticket Center? Won't we be getting on the monorail from inside the GCH each day (and dropped off there at night)? And just walking to the lagoon to hop on the boat?

Hello everyone! We leave for the poly in only 4 more days!! We cant wait!! THis morning, touring plans faxed our room request but it said that it failed. ANy idea on why or what I can do? Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!