Disneys' Polynesian Resort!

Rhian

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here stayed at Disneys' Polynesian Resort? I'd love to go there and I was just wondering what it's like. Is it worth staying there?

I have been there and have stayed there and diffentlay it is worth staying there I stayed with my family.They have good resterants and good room service.Sometimes if you get a castle veiw then you can see the fireworks from there it is really cool.They have monarail service which is great.They have the lua there and it is really wonderful.But when you go in to the lake they have aligators in there so you have to be careful and there is a sign that says no swiming in the lake it is very dangerous.So they have their pros and cons .Hopefully this will answer your question.

99 Grand Floridian
00 Polynesian
01 Contemporary Tower "Can't Wait Till December 1st"

I have stayed at the Polynesian with my family two of the times that we were at Disney. We all loved it! If you get a room with a castle view or close to a castle view its really cool to have that be the first thing that you look at in the morning. We have been to one luau and it was pretty neat. I got to go onstage with the dancers and learn the hula. The restaurants all have really good food. We went to one of the character breakfasts and it wasn't too bad. The last time that we stayed there they gave us seashell necklaces before they took us to our rooms and at the luau. I would definately recomend staying there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter