Disney's Peter Pan And Wendy

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I saw a preview for the upcoming Peter Pan And Wendy movie that's gonna debut on Disney+ and from the preview I saw it kind of reminds me of Hook and does show promise and I think it will be a huge hit when it debuts. Who will play Peter Pan in Peter Pan And Wendy? And who is Wendy's actress? I also saw that they have Tinker Bell in it too which makes it very good
Has anyone heard about Peter Pan And Wendy?

I did not much care for the trailer. It looks too similar to the original, which is something I tend to not like, but alos there were some choices that made me cringe a little, like the girl's very aggressive snap back toward the name "Lost Boys." I really don't have a problem with them including girls in the gorup, but you can just do it without being so indignant about it.

Last edited:
I think it looks great! It reminded me of Hook too and I hope that Jude Law will do as good as Dustin Hoffman. I can't wait to see Yara Shahidi as Tinker Bell, even if it is a minor role. I think I'm almost looking forward to this one more than the Little Mermaid.

Time will tell ... tick tock tick tock (lookout Croc!)

I am watching it now and it is fine. But... spoiler alert.

Wendy slaps Peter!
I haven't been so shocked by a slap since Hermione slapped Draco! (And that includes Will Smith's slap at the Oscars)

Who will play Peter Pan in Peter Pan And Wendy? And who is Wendy's actress? I also saw that they have Tinker Bell in it too which makes it very good
Has anyone heard about Peter Pan And Wendy?
Peter Pan is played by Alexander Molony. Wendy is played by Ever Anderson.

You're right, they have Tinker Bell in it. Yes, I have head about Peter Pan and Wendy.

I finally got around to watching Peter Pan and Wendy this weekend and I LOVED it! So many great things to say, don't want to spoil any of them, but definitely go watch it :)

Wendy slaps Peter!
I haven't been so shocked by a slap since Hermione slapped Draco! (And that includes Will Smith's slap at the Oscars)
Well, it IS modern day Disney, with their mantra of "Girls count too," so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter