• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Park Schedule Question

Rippington'sFan

Go Blue!
Does anybody know how often Disney makes changes to which parks open early? I would guess that they can and do make changes once in awhile and I would like to know if they usually give plenty of notice. Does anybody know?
The reason I'm asking this has to do with overall planning of our trip. Parks,Restaurants,etc...

If you look at the very top of these boards you will find a "Park Hours" that you can click into and it will give you the park hours and schedules for the dates you're going.

They only changed it once that I can recall and I've been going for almost 10 years. They eliminated early entry for a few months after 9/11. When they brought it back, they changed the days and added AK to the schedule. I would work your schedule assuming that it will stay the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter