Disney's Next Flop, The Marvels

I think what Disney and Marvel are gonna do with The Marvels and this is what I think they had originally planned for it was to make a trilogy of The Marvels movies much like they did with Guardians Of The Galaxy and since Ms. Marvel already had her TV series I think Marvel wants to make Kamala Khan a big Marvel star by having Ms. Marvel be the number female Marvel heroine. But I think once the Ms. Marvel series had finished production they had plans for making Ms. Marvel be well known with this movie and this is the actual reason why Ms. Marvel Season 2 is on hold. And as for Captain Marvel I think Marvel wants to copy DC Comics by making Carol Danvers be the Wonder Woman of Marvel and beginning with the Captain Marvel movie Marvel was beginning to show that with Captain Marvel this was their ticket for attracting female Marvel fans and since Monica Rambeau made her debut in Wandavision this movie was gonna introduce new Marvel characters to the Marvel heroes and heroines. But I truly think The Marvels will have a low audience and fail in it's first week at theaters and mainly Disney's Wish will get all the glory from The Marvels. And I bet when December comes and Christmas will arrive Marvel will put The Marvels on Disney+ with a Christmas Eve debut date. But what I also find shocking is that there is ZERO merchandise for The Marvels which is a clear sign that the movie is gonna fail but with good marketing and correct promotion The Marvels could've been a strong winner

I think it’s going to be a slow success that will build by word of mouth. My wife and I saw it yesterday and we had such a good time. It’s the most fun and “Just right” Marvel movie since Thor Ragnorok. As for merchandise, I was bemoaning the lack of T-shirts available on ShopDisney, but I found a bunch of really great shirts on the HerUniverse/OurUniverse website.

Last edited:
I think it’s going to be a slow success that willbuild by word of mouth. My wife and I saw it yesterday and we had such a good time. It’s the most fun and “Just right” Marvel movie since Thor Ragnorok. As for merchandise, I was bemoaning the lack of T-shirts available on ShopDisney, but I found a bunch of really great shirts on the HerUniverse/OurUniverse website.

I went too and really enjoyed it. It was definitely the boost that I needed after a rough month. I hope that it picks up more of an audience. Not just because I want to see more of Kamala Khan. I thought all the actresses did a good job.

And thanks for the advice of looking on HerUniverse. I own several of their products and have been pleased with all of them. My Alice in Wonderland skirt was a big hit at work on Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter