(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
From page 1 info. This has both versions plus deluxe kings if anyone needs.

Also I’ll get pix of deluxe king next week. I’ll try to get views and walk from 2nd floor to lounge etc. room looks the same as std except tub n wet bar.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...s-information-questions.3336950/post-52391409
Thank you. I have looked at every picture and read about every page in this thread through the years and didn’t realize that IS a sink in the background of that picture. I agree, either room type should work well for us.

Anyone know if there is a preferred floor in the Main Building? I understand there are 3 floors. Do they each have food offerings? Is there one preferred over another? Couldn't find an answer when I searched

Anyone know if there is a preferred floor in the Main Building? I understand there are 3 floors. Do they each have food offerings? Is there one preferred over another? Couldn't find an answer when I searched

The Club is on the 4th Floor. The 5th Floor has "dormer" balconies. So, it all depends on what you like. We stayed on the 3rd floor last year and it was good for us - though I have requested 4th floor for my MIL (who will be 90)

The Club is on the 4th Floor. The 5th Floor has "dormer" balconies. So, it all depends on what you like. We stayed on the 3rd floor last year and it was good for us - though I have requested 4th floor for my MIL (who will be 90)

Thank you. I actually dislike dormers and enjoy being on the floor where the club lounge actually is. So 4th floor it is. Thanks.

Funny I could not remember but my pix confirm it: no wet bar in the deluxe king 2nd floor.

Hmm rats. Dh had me request one, I prefer the octagon and location of it but staying married 25 years you learn to take turns and compromise.

Besides he always says yes when I ask to go to Disney :thumbsup2 ::yes::
That’s a good hubby right there! I’ve got 32 days until we are back (CR). I can’t wait. It’s been a while since we’ve been during Christmastime.

Have a great time at RPC!

The partner and I are having another spa day at the GF on my birthday trip next May, since the Poly/GF split stay we wanted fell through and we are just staying at Poly. So today we booked the massage for two. Does anyone have experience with this treatment? Also, what are some of your favorite things to do around the resort? We’d like to make a day of hanging out there before walking home.

For what it's worth, yesterday when I talked to the CM that's helping with my group trip, she noticed that TWO 2-bedroom suites in the Outer Buildings at GF just came available for the week of Jan 2nd 2020. Don't recall if they were in Sugarloaf or not, but all the suites have been booked since late January of this year, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!