Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Will GF be selling the gingerbread house this year?
I heard that they wouldn't be putting it up this year but that the gingerbread house would be back in 2021.

Of course that could change. But there are tabletop sized ones at the VGF right next door

IS the pianist playing in the lobby? Hours are showing on wdw site.

???
Also someone on poly thread watched fireworks Monday. I am so behind!

We have read/heard many testimonies, from posters here and various bloggers/YouTubers, that many cast members engage the conversation and show their appreciation for their job since the reopening of WDW.

Last night, during a live stream of “Cory Meets World,” a such testimony from a Grand Floridian cast member incidentally happened. It was vibrant and seemed so authentic, I recommend every one to listen at (go to 3:35:15 for the start, and more specifically to 3:36:28):

No music, no piano player as of this evening. Hardly any people in here. Just not the lively, holiday atmosphere I’m used to here, and it’s sad 😞 Still as beautiful as ever, though.

View attachment 540549
Sheesh at least they piped music in back in October.

Are the the reindeer outside flowers? I love walking around GF at night.

Enjoy your trip!

Sheesh at least they piped music in back in October.

Are the the reindeer outside flowers? I love walking around GF at night.

Enjoy your trip!

It was so quiet in the lobby. Just not used to that. It really was sad. I honestly don’t remember seeing any outdoor decorations!!! We were just there for Thanksgiving dinner at Narcoossee’s. Staying at SSR at the moment- but check into VGF today 😊 I’ll take some pictures when I get there!

It was so quiet in the lobby. Just not used to that. It really was sad. I honestly don’t remember seeing any outdoor decorations!!! We were just there for Thanksgiving dinner at Narcoossee’s. Staying at SSR at the moment- but check into VGF today 😊 I’ll take some pictures when I get there!
August was just crazy. I think we were the only ones in the lobby when we popped in. Did you get std or lake view? Pix of view please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter