Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

None of the DVC rooms ever had robes. The cash side of VGF did, and they sold them. I agree this is expected at a 5* resort.

This is one of my annoyances with the "deluxe" DVC and one of the reasons I got an owner's locker. What $800/night room (pre-Covid) has no robe???

We had robes (big, fluffy ones) in our standard room at the GF in 1993 (they were so nice that I called the gift shop and bought one after we got home for my DH’s Christmas gift that year, it was about $100 and so worth it! So not sure when they stopped having robes, but being the flagship resort, I’m surprised they stopped them.

We had robes (big, fluffy ones) in our standard room at the GF in 1993 (they were so nice that I called the gift shop and bought one after we got home for my DH’s Christmas gift that year, it was about $100 and so worth it! So not sure when they stopped having robes, but being the flagship resort, I’m surprised they stopped them.

The statement you quoted was incorrect. The CL rooms and DVC rooms DO provide robes... however, because of COVID, it appears they have been (temporarily?) removed. Hopefully they’ll be back again... someday! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

The statement you quoted was incorrect. The CL rooms and DVC rooms DO provide robes... however, because of COVID, it appears they have been (temporarily?) removed. Hopefully they’ll be back again... someday! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

For what they charge, I’d expect slippers and robes. I do hope to return one day, but until we get daily housekeeping I’ll wait.

Staying at the GF in a couple of weeks and waiting to order Magic Bands until some Holiday ones become available....anybody have an idea when they typically make these available? Good Grief, they had the Halloween ones out in July it seems....:confused3

Is there a place that I can see what is currently open and closed at the GF? We decided to head down the day after Christmas but wondering what is open such as pools, restaurants and bars. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter