Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has info on the El Mercado de Coronado ( old Pepper Market) menu. I am on the disney website but the page is not loading. I was able to search web and found there are new tables, chairs, ovens, floors and signage but no menu. Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has info on the El Mercado de Coronado ( old Pepper Market) menu. I am on the disney website but the page is not loading. I was able to search web and found there are new tables, chairs, ovens, floors and signage but no menu. Thanks

The menus are available in drop down form on the Disney App. I just looked them up but I don’t know how to repost them on here.

As of lunch time today we didn't notice any menu changes. The large "pepper" is gone, and the video menu boards are sporting the new name.

Looking at the Junior suite for me, DD age 7 and my parents. Are these preferred in their location? Has anyone stayed in one that could offer insight? Thank you.

Movies Under the Stars was in the courtyard between Casitas 1 & 3 this week. Pretty large area, they had plenty of seats moved from the pool area and even a small firepit with marshmellow kits for sale.

Yes, all the junior suites are in the Casitas preferred buildings.

I'll be staying at WDW with 2 co-workers after a conf at the end of Sept. I have all star movies booked but can get a pretty good rate for Coronado Springs at the same time. This will be their first time at WDW.
If we stay here will the refurb be distracting, or effect the stay for them? We won't be using the pool so that won't be an issue. I am thinking noise maybe
Also, are there roll away beds available?
Thanks for your help!
We just got back from a 9 stay night at Coronado. We were in 6B which is Ranchos. It's a very nice area and the bus stop was so very close. It was a 1/2 mile walk to El Centro which we did not mind at all. There was no noise around our building. As we walked towards El Centro there was noise from the tower construction as well as the restaurant construction. The Dig pool site is now under construction but there was limited noise. One or two of the Cabanas was under refurbishment and you could hear it a bit as you were crossing the bridge. Pepper Market is now El Mercado. For us it was ok. The Rix Grill was nice. We decided to eat breakfast there and it was excellent. The gift shop was disappointing as it is still under refurbishment but you can get some things there. There were two times when we waited 50 minutes for an Animal Kingdom bus and 45 minutes for Epcot. Overall it was nice. Not sure about roll away beds. Have a great trip.

Anyone know how long the gift shop is expected to be under refurbishment? Curious when it will open as normal. Thanks!

Would also like to know timeline on the gift shop. We are arriving last week of October. Also what’s the status of the pepper market? Is it done or still being worked?

Does the minnie van only pick you up at the lobby?

How long is the walk from cabana's to lobby?

Thanks

1) I read the Op on the renovations, but is there anything else under construction as far as the pools are the dining and check in center?

2) we had our travel plans change due to the hurricane so we were looking to book this weekend last minute, is there a way to guarantee one of the renovated room buildings over the phone? Or find out later and cancel?

I was looking at paying a bit more for Port Orleans FQ in a renovated room if not.

Thanks!

1) I read the Op on the renovations, but is there anything else under construction as far as the pools are the dining and check in center?

2) we had our travel plans change due to the hurricane so we were looking to book this weekend last minute, is there a way to guarantee one of the renovated room buildings over the phone? Or find out later and cancel?

1) The main pool is closed through December, but the quiet pools are still open. In addition to the tower construction, they are also doing construction on the lagoon building a restaurant. Room refurbishments are still going on in two of the Cabanas buildings which are closed. And I've heard the gift shop is only selling limited items due to some construction there, but I haven't been able to confirm if this is still going on and how long its lasting. Everything else is fully operational including all dining. Any refurbishment work at the quick service location (now El Mercado, former Pepper Market) seems to be complete based on recent reports.

2) All rooms are now refurbished. The remaining rooms that are still being worked on are completely closed, so no one will be assigned to those rooms or buildings.

Would like to know the cost of using the Minnie Vans for CSR using the new rate $15 fee + $2.75 per mile

to/from each of these
MK-
HS-
Epcot-
AK-
DS-
Boardwalk Area -
Ft. Wilderness (Hoop dee doo) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter