Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone for their information on the current status of things at CSR.
We will be there at the middle to end of September 2018.

My big question is, what are the timelines on all of this construction?
Anyone have any ideas or current info from WDW people or have heard?
There has been some speculation but I am interested in the latest info that anyone has.

My thanks, best of fun at your home away from home. :flower1::tink:

This might seem like a weird question but I'm going to ask anyway. Can anyone tell me if the new showers/tubs have any kind of ledge, something big enough to sit a shower caddy on maybe? I know they have that tiny little cubby but that's not a lot of space and will hardly help when shaving my legs. I've looked at pics but can't find any that show a ledge of any kind. Thanks in advance.

also a shower question since we're on the subject: i want a walkin shower not a tub shower. do i have to request it or are they all now refurbed as walk in . ?

This might seem like a weird question but I'm going to ask anyway. Can anyone tell me if the new showers/tubs have any kind of ledge, something big enough to sit a shower caddy on maybe? I know they have that tiny little cubby but that's not a lot of space and will hardly help when shaving my legs. I've looked at pics but can't find any that show a ledge of any kind. Thanks in advance.

I wish I'd taken pictures but I will try to describe the walk in shower: there's a little triangle shaped shelf in the corner of the wall under the shower head, perfect for legs :) I don't think it would fit much of a caddy though, it was only a few inches wide. You could also request a room with a tub.

Edited to add photo:
IMG_1095.JPG
You can kinda see the shelf thing behind the hanging towel if you know what you're looking for (Not my picture)

also a shower question since we're on the subject: i want a walkin shower not a tub shower. do i have to request it or are they all now refurbed as walk in . ?

Nope they are not all walk-in, we had two rooms in building five and one had a walk-in shower and the other had a tub with a glass enclosure. Both were refurbed rooms. I would request the walk in shower if you want one!

Last edited:

I wish I'd taken pictures but I will try to describe the walk in shower: there's a little triangle shaped shelf in the corner of the wall under the shower head, perfect for legs :) I don't think it would fit much of a caddy though, it was only a few inches wide. You could also request a room with a tub.

Edited to add photo:
View attachment 345267
You can kinda see the shelf thing behind the hanging towel if you know what you're looking for (Not my picture)

Nope they are not all walk-in, we had two rooms in building five and one had a walk-in shower and the other had a tub with a glass enclosure. Both were refurbed rooms. I would request the walk in shower if you want one!

Thanks for your reply. Guess I need to go on the hunt for something that will hang over a shower door. Really don't want to have to add tub to my request due to my other request that I have being higher priority.

oh my gosh i know! i feel like i have too many requests!!! gotta pare it down!!!

I try not too ask for too much. We are on a 3 generation trip and I need the rooms to be next to each other and my parents need to be near a bus stop. The tub isn't that big of a deal compared to those two requests. Just trying to be prepared with what I need to bring to keep things organized. I'm one of those people that has anxiety issues if things don't stay tidy and organized. I need everything to have a place. It makes me feel more secure. It's hard to explain. Good luck with your requests. I can't wait to be "home" again.

Can anyone tell me what type of wine and beer is available for purchase at Panchito's? I'm trying to avoid grocery delivery and/or bringing wine from home. Thanks!

Just reserved 2 nights at CSR in late Nov. Just hubby & I middle aged no kids park focused trip. I'm so excited! I love southwest theming & have always wanted to stay here. Got a passholder rate cheaper than Pop. Do the refurbished rooms still have ceiling fans? Are all rooms now closed/refurbished? TIA

So would October 2019 renovations be done on the rooms?
Yes, they should be done in a few months.

Just reserved 2 nights at CSR in late Nov. Just hubby & I middle aged no kids park focused trip. I'm so excited! I love southwest theming & have always wanted to stay here. Got a passholder rate cheaper than Pop. Do the refurbished rooms still have ceiling fans? Are all rooms now closed/refurbished? TIA
Both refurbished rooms we had last week had ceiling fans :thumbsup2 according to Facebook the answer is yes, all buildings are either closed for refurb or open with refurbed rooms.

Its for people who don't like Magicbands.

Or those of us that lose them all the time and have given up. The 5 of us have lost ~15 bands since they debuted. We are wondering if it is our sunscreen that makes them fall off.

Anyone have any recent updates on the Pepper Market construction? As of about two weeks ago, several stations were closed and I've read that once completed, it will flip and the other stations will close. Estimated completion date of Fall 2018, with a few people saying late September time frame. Any recent reports?

Anyone have any recent updates on the Pepper Market construction? As of about two weeks ago, several stations were closed and I've read that once completed, it will flip and the other stations will close. Estimated completion date of Fall 2018, with a few people saying late September time frame. Any recent reports?

I saw a picture posted on facebook earlier with all of the stations out from behind construction walls. The refurbished areas are not serving yet based on the report of the facebook person but nothing was behind walls. Also it looks like the nachos are back!

I saw a picture posted on facebook earlier with all of the stations out from behind construction walls. The refurbished areas are not serving yet based on the report of the facebook person but nothing was behind walls. Also it looks like the nachos are back!
Link to this Facebook page please

I'll be staying at WDW with 2 co-workers after a conf at the end of Sept. I have all star movies booked but can get a pretty good rate for Coronado Springs at the same time. This will be their first time at WDW.
If we stay here will the refurb be distracting, or effect the stay for them? We won't be using the pool so that won't be an issue. I am thinking noise maybe
Also, are there roll away beds available?
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter