Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean Siestas will be closed? So, is El Centro the only place to fill your refillable mug during that time?

Does anyone have any tips for getting our free dining package moved? I would really like to switch to a value and save $1k. I called once with no luck. They said, “Well you’re booked the week after Thanksgiving and that’s very popular dates.” I’m just upset because POP had availability the day I booked. Is there a number to call that isn’t just the general reservation line?

I'm going early June and I haven't received any construction emails. I really hope the pool and food court will still be open.

Hello All:

Does anyone have an up to date list of refurbed rooms. Going in December and I was just wondering how many buildings will be done. Thank you

I'm going early June and I haven't received any construction emails. I really hope the pool and food court will still be open.

The food court is having the floors redone, they are walling off small sections to do it, it will stay open the entire time.

The pool doesn't close until September, so you are good!

Hello All:

Does anyone have an up to date list of refurbed rooms. Going in December and I was just wondering how many buildings will be done. Thank you

Preferred rooms Casitas 1,2,3 all done

Standard rooms Casitas 4, Ranchos 7A, Cabanas 8A are done

They are working on Casitas 5 which hopefully will be done at the end of May and Ranchos 6A people have estimated to be done late June.

They should go to Ranchos 6B next.

First time staying here, we are to arrive June 2nd. When I go to the online check in the only option I have is for Cabanas, is that normal?

First time staying here, we are to arrive June 2nd. When I go to the online check in the only option I have is for Cabanas, is that normal?

It's normal as in the options for every resort are normally useless. Most of the time they make no sense. If you have room requests it's best to call in your requests. Call the Main Reservations line and add any room requests to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

It's normal as in the options for every resort are normally useless. Most of the time they make no sense. If you have room requests it's best to call in your requests. Call the Main Reservations line and add any room requests to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

What dansdad said. I don't really understand why they don't have an open text field like Hilton where you can add a note or request when making your reservation online. I had to call my request in today. The whole phone prompt thing was annoying but when I eventually reached a CM she was lovely to speak with.

I haven't followed along with any of the reno info, but I have a quick question: what happened to business class? Is it just that the building (9B, I think?) is under renovations, or have they removed the option as this new tower is going in? Will there be anything comparable once the renos are over?

Thanks in advance. It's amazing how quickly things change!

Last edited:
Just switched my arrival night in September from POP to CSR. Excited to check another resort off the list! The renovated rooms looks beautiful.

Can anyone confirm what bus stop number CSR is in MK? I see it as 10 but not sure if that’s up to date.

I haven't followed along with any of the reno info, but I have a quick question: what happened to business class? Is it just that the building (9B, I think?) is under renovations, or have they removed the option as this new tower is going in? Will there be anything comparable once the renos are over?

Thanks in advance. It's amazing how quickly things change!

They tore down the building that the lounge and Business Class rooms were in.

Does anyone happen to know if certain rooms renovated have walk-in showers and how to request that instead of tubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!