Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the operating hours of the BC lounge? Just want to make sure it's open early enough for early magic hours! Thanks

Post #5 in the old thread lists them.
Copy and Posting *I'll edit and remove if that isn't OK*

Disclaimer this is not a full and complete list just a list compiled from people checking the internet.

Thank you so much!!!

Another POFQ going to CSR for free dining!

Questions -
Does Standard Business Class get Lounge access?
Want close to Pepper Market. Is Standard Business Class close?
Can food, sodas, & water be taken out of Lounge.
Are sodas & water in cans & bottles, or in small plastic glass with ice?

Can someone tell me which other resorts you go to when arriving on the ME?
And what order? Also, where do you go to get drinks for refillable mugs, the Pepper Market? Thanks.

Another one who bailed on POFQ for FD this morning...PO resorts are going to be EMPTY! :)

We are currently booked for 4 preferred rooms at CSR Dec 13-20. I had to pick on the fly because POR was my backup and was excluded as well. So, I'm just now finding out about BC rooms. The price difference for my family is only $80 for the week, which isn't bad. Wondering if I should switch from Preferred to BC...thoughts? ideas? Not sure we could get 4 rooms, so that may be the deciding factor.

So we are booked for November 15-22 in a water view room. Was hoping for preferred like POR but I guess weren't available. My question, is there only certain areas that have water view rooms? Obviously there's a lake. Hoping for cabanas. Our TA put in for adjoining rooms, apparently there aren't many. But once it gets closer, can we fax requests like at other resorts requesting an adjoining room in the cabanas?

Mother in law has a bad knee and we want to be close to. Main pool, restaurant and bus. Is 9B only for conventions only? How is 9A, 8B and 8A in terms of distance to get to/from the key points I mentioned above?

Mother in law has a bad knee and we want to be close to. Main pool, restaurant and bus. Is 9B only for conventions only? How is 9A, 8B and 8A in terms of distance to get to/from the key points I mentioned above?

No, 9B is Business Class so it costs a bit more compared to regular rooms/preferred rooms but comes with lounge access from 7-10 am and 5-10pm. It isn't for conventions.

Is there a charge to ship myself a box to this resort? And is Garden Grocer allowed to deliver to this resort? Thanks for the help.

The main pool and the sit down restaurant are on opposite sides of the resort. There are quiet pools in all locations.

Could you add some information about accessible/handicapped rooms?

Thanks!

All rooms are now non-smoking.
There are 224 king bed rooms.
99 disabled accessible rooms.
31 junior suites (1 accessible for the disabled)
10 VIP suites (one bedroom suites)
5 Executive Suites

Another POFQ going to CSR for free dining!

Questions -
Does Standard Business Class get Lounge access?
Want close to Pepper Market. Is Standard Business Class close?
Can food, sodas, & water be taken out of Lounge.
Are sodas & water in cans & bottles, or in small plastic glass with ice?

Yes you get Lounge access.

Yes, very close to Pepper Market. 2-3 min walk depending which end of 9B your room is in.

Everything in the lounge can be taken out. Sodas and juice is in cans. There was no bottled water when we were there in December.

The main pool and the sit down restaurant are on opposite sides of the resort. There are quiet pools in all locations.

Ummm....main pool is right beside the Cabanas area not opposite side of resort. Also a very short 3 min walk to the restaurant.

saskdw said:
Ummm....main pool is right beside the Cabanas area not opposite side of resort. Also a very short 3 min walk to the restaurant.

I think they mean across the lake. I am here now, have Stayed before also and it is a short walk between the 2 but definitely not right beside. Esp. When compared to other resort, this one is much bigger and more spread out. Just be aware you will have to walk a ways to something, no matter which area you stay, even BC.
BTW, you can get your drinks to go in the lounge. Water is in carafe so you just pour into to-go cup to take it. No bottled water, we asked. Lol

I think they mean across the lake. I am here now, have Stayed before also and it is a short walk between the 2 but definitely not right beside. Esp. When compared to other resort, this one is much bigger and more spread out. Just be aware you will have to walk a ways to something, no matter which area you stay, even BC.
BTW, you can get your drinks to go in the lounge. Water is in carafe so you just pour into to-go cup to take it. No bottled water, we asked. Lol

What has been in the BC lounge for breakfast items and the snacks at night?

In the previous thread there was a picture. It was things like cold cereal, bagels, fruit, etc for the morning and crackers, cheese, hummus, veggies, dips, etc for afternoon/evening. Juice and coffee, soda in cans, beer and wine.

Check this link out from the other thread. Go about half way down the page and it will show the Lounge and what they serve! Hope this helps :flower3:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023399&page=32

Those are my photos! ;)

We are returning for another BC stay later this month for the 3rd time and can't wait! :woohoo:

The breakfast offerings are plenty enough to start your day, but the evening offerings are probably not enough to make a meal. (I know some of the Club Levels have generous evening offerings that many make a full meal from - this really won't work for CSR's BC!)

If the hours haven't changed, the Lounge is only open from 7-10am and then again from 5-10pm. We like to hit the Lounge around 5 for a light snack and sangria! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter