Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have insight into the Fitness Centers at CS? Are they both open, which one is better, etc.? I am trying to find information online (even decent photos of the difference between the two) and they are hard to come by. Thanks!

Good morning! We are booked for a two week stay in November and I'm a little concerned about the counter service food options. Does anyone have recent picture of El Mercado and the choices available to guests right now?

Would anyone who has been recently mind giving me a run down of quick service restaurants at the resort? My son and I will be there August 8th through the 12th and I've never stayed here. Just wondering what restaurants are available at the resort and what we can expect food wise. I've tried to look online but it's not always clear which restaurants are open currently. Is there a food court? Thanks for any insight you can give me.
El Mercado - food court - grab and go. Pretty limited in options. We were not impressed, but our kids loved the nachos with meat and queso.

3 Bridges - we only did the mobile order option but LOVED it. They don't open until 4:30 but stay open until midnight so dh and I ordered stuff to go after getting back from the parks a couple times (and putting the kids to bed 😜).

Siestas - pool bar - actually quite good! Grouper tacos were great.

Rix bar & grill had openings the whole time we were there, but we didn't have a chance to try it. There was a sign saying we could order to go, but I couldn't figure out how. It's not an option on the mobile ordering app.

When breakfasting in El Mercado, are you able to make up your own "bounty platter" rather than a set Menu?....I love waffles with sausage ,bacon & egg hahaha
As of last week, no. Everything is already packaged in containers and you grab which meal(s) you want.

Does anyone have insight into the Fitness Centers at CS? Are they both open, which one is better, etc.? I am trying to find information online (even decent photos of the difference between the two) and they are hard to come by. Thanks!
They are open

El Mercado - food court - grab and go. Pretty limited in options. We were not impressed, but our kids loved the nachos with meat and queso.

3 Bridges - we only did the mobile order option but LOVED it. They don't open until 4:30 but stay open until midnight so dh and I ordered stuff to go after getting back from the parks a couple times (and putting the kids to bed 😜).

Siestas - pool bar - actually quite good! Grouper tacos were great.

Rix bar & grill had openings the whole time we were there, but we didn't have a chance to try it. There was a sign saying we could order to go, but I couldn't figure out how. It's not an option on the mobile ordering app.
Thank you for the response! I had given up on anyone answering.

Preferred room or Tower Water View? Price difference is about $700 (I don't think I would want Tower Standard view)

Thanks.

IMO, the fitness center in GDT is rather lame. It’s passable, but definitely an afterthought in the overall amenity plan, in my opinion. I’ve never actually been in the La Vida fitness center, but I’ve always (perhaps incorrectly?) had the impression that is definitely the “better” option if you’re more serious about gym offerings.

So @Farro - I’m starting to think your Barcelona Lounge daytime dreams may not materialize for October. We need to the day drinking convention crowd back at CSR!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yeah, I figured. :D

It really is such a waste of a beautiful space though. I mean, it would only need to be staffed by one bartender with the amount of people now probably?

Perhaps I can offer to stand behind the bar a few of the afternoons I'm there.... :D

But seriously, where can I get wine mid-afternoon? Rix?

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

It really is such a waste of a beautiful space though. I mean, it would only need to be staffed by one bartender with the amount of people now probably?

Perhaps I can offer to stand behind the bar a few of the afternoons I'm there.... :D

I mean - CSR is mostly back… just Barcelona, CL, the full menu at El Mercado, probably some other things I’m not thinking about. More highs than lows I guess. But a couple of those are important vacation amenities!

I mean - CSR is mostly back… just Barcelona, CL, the full menu at El Mercado, probably some other things I’m not thinking about. More highs than lows I guess. But a couple of those are important vacation amenities!

I have never been at a resort with a food court type quick service and I was looking forward to trying it out, but it's still grab and go! Boo.

I feel like they could open Three Bridges at 3 instead of 4:30...I could work with that....

Oh and Rix Cafe!!! I wanted sweet treats at night!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I am a certified mixologist. I'll be there 10/17 to 18, so I can take a shift or two :D

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Rix will do to go wine. It’s in a plastic cup but you could bring said cup to Barcelona Lounge 😉 Pool Bar will also do wine in a to go plastic cup… I might have gotten a to go cup of wine or two last Feb at CSR 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!