Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Is there a Starbucks in the Contemporary? We have a garden wing standard view room and I dislike Geoffry's coffee. (However you spell it)

Is there a Starbucks in the Contemporary? We have a garden wing standard view room and I dislike Geoffry's coffee. (However you spell it)
No Starbucks in any of the actual resorts. There is a little coffee bar downstairs on the first floor, but it serves Joffrey's.

No Starbucks in any of the actual resorts. There is a little coffee bar downstairs on the first floor, but it serves Joffrey's.
I thought Swan and/or Dolphin have a Starbucks in the hotel.

Anyone know if you can order a cot for a 1BR villa? Trying to figure out sleeping configurations for us.

Anyone know if you can order a cot for a 1BR villa? Trying to figure out sleeping configurations for us.
No cots or rollaways will be provided for DVC villas. You'll need to bring your own airbed if you need an additional sleeping space if someone doesn't want to share the sleeper sofa.
Hi All,
I don't see it on the Kitchen list, but hoping the villas have a blender? Anyone know? TIA
Most of the villas do have blenders. If you don't see one in your villa, just call Housekeeping and ask for one.

You are all so awesome! I have a most ridiculous question! I could not get BLT for the night before our visit, so we are staying at the Villas at Boulder Ridge. Has anyone attempted to take a small roll on suitcase on the boat to Contemporary? I thought my girls would find it fun. If the suitcases are an issue, I'll just uber over. TIA!!! So excited! Sorry for all the questions!

You are all so awesome! I have a most ridiculous question! I could not get BLT for the night before our visit, so we are staying at the Villas at Boulder Ridge. Has anyone attempted to take a small roll on suitcase on the boat to Contemporary? I thought my girls would find it fun. If the suitcases are an issue, I'll just uber over. TIA!!! So excited! Sorry for all the questions!
I didn't think you were permitted to take luggage on Disney transportation except for Magical Express.

Hello....Thinking of booking a room here and wondering if it is worth the extra points to be guaranteed a MK view. Last time we did a lake view and got lucky and could see the MK from the room. Also wondering how many MK view rooms they have? Opinions please?

I was able to book a room in the Main Tower with Theme Park View for August with the FD promotion! Yay!
So, now I'm wondering if there is much difference between the rooms in this category. Should I request a high floor, or are there certain rooms that you DIS experts like better than others?

Also I am now wondering if I get a 1BR theme park view and my son's family gets a 2BR LV is it possible for the rooms to be close together? They don't have to be adjoining but it was nice last time for the grandkids to be able to stroll down and see us. Hopefully they have 1 and 2 bedrooms on all the floors.

I was able to book a room in the Main Tower with Theme Park View for August with the FD promotion! Yay!
So, now I'm wondering if there is much difference between the rooms in this category. Should I request a high floor, or are there certain rooms that you DIS experts like better than others?

All TPV rooms in the Tower are for the most part equal, but I'd vote for a high floor myself.

Also, if I had a choice - I'd rather not be on the Chef Mickey's side of the building due to restaurant noise that tends to float up. Although one could easily go their whole trip and be out of the room enough for this to not be a factor at all, so this isn't some 'major' consideration in my opinion - just an observation.

This crude map shows the floor plan (ignore the CL lounge label, that's only on the 12th floor). Perfect rooms for me would be xx34-xx48 - away from Chef Mickey's, close to the MK. But I wouldn't be upset if I had a room more on the Chef Mickey's side.

Contemp Room # Map-Labeled.jpg

A popular request is an odd numbered room. Odd numbered rooms let you lay in bed and see the MK, like below. :-)
6.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter